Question for Elucence Users

bajanplums1

Hi ladies.
Today I did my first wash with Elucence Moisture Benefits Poo & Moisture Balancing Conditioner. OOOH LA LA.
my hair felt like silk the moment I rinsed the poo out. After I conditioned, I had my Caucasian roomate Brittany touch my hair, she was gasping. It was ULTRA SOFT!!!

But, then I let it air hair dry & the softness & silkiness was gone. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

what's a girl to do? what happened to all the softness?
I now have my hair in rollers applying essential fatty acids and mango butter. But did I loose my moisture???

bajanplums1

I could not stop touching my hair today. Once dried and the rollers removed, my hair felt good. It is the end of the day 10 HOURS & my hair is PURE SILK. I love elucence.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
naptrl said:
Is elucence good for natural hair as well? Where do you buy it?

[/ QUOTE ]

HELL YAH!! It's awesome for whatever hair I say!!! Well, maybe not ALL hair... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DangerouslyShy

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
naptrl said:
Is elucence good for natural hair as well? Where do you buy it?

[/ QUOTE ]

HELL YAH!! It's awesome for whatever hair I say!!! Well, maybe not ALL hair... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]loool i agree...but yes this is a staple for sure...i need to be studying right now...lol and im still on this board /images/graemlins/rofl.gif