Emami Amla Plus Herbal Hair Oil and Vasmol Silkiss Shampoo plus Conditioner

FoxyCurls

Has anyone used either of these products. I was in an Indian Store looking at oils and this Indian woman recommended these products after looking at my hair.

FoxyCurls

I went to the one that's next door to the place where I get my eyebrows threaded, but here is a link that you can use to locate one near you.

www.thokalath.com/grocery/index

missty1029

Thanks for that link, I didnt think i had an Indian grocery around me!
As for the products sorry i never heard if them.

morehairplease

cicilypayne

I have this one Emami Amla Plus Herbal Hair Oil but I don't use it alot about 1 or 2 times a month but I like it. I would use it more but I'm all weaved up and got to go light on the oils. To avoid build up.:ohwell:

morehairplease

I have this one Emami Amla Plus Herbal Hair Oil but I don't use it alot about 1 or 2 times a month but I like it. I would use it more but I'm all weaved up and got to go light on the oils. To avoid build up.:ohwell:

hi there,

could you post what's in this for me, please?

thanks in advance,
tishee

Lioness

Hi Foxycurls,

I use the Emami Amla plus herbal Hair Oil, have been using it for ages now..

I love it! I use it as a Pre poo- mix it with my LeKair Cholesterol and let it sit on for an hour or so, and my hair is always real easy to detangle while and after rinsing.

I don't ever use it without cholesterol as I think it would be way too oily.

An old Indian/Pakistani colleague at work told me her mother uses it as a Pre Poo as it works best that way apparantly.

If you buy it/bought it I hope it works well for ya x x

FoxyCurls

Hi Foxycurls,

I use the Emami Amla plus herbal Hair Oil, have been using it for ages now..

I love it! I use it as a Pre poo- mix it with my LeKair Cholesterol and let it sit on for an hour or so, and my hair is always real easy to detangle while and after rinsing.

I don't ever use it without cholesterol as I think it would be way too oily.

An old Indian/Pakistani colleague at work told me her mother uses it as a Pre Poo as it works best that way apparantly.

If you buy it/bought it I hope it works well for ya x x

Thanks for replying. I've used it a couple of times as a pre poo. I'll put it on my hair the night before I wash it the next morning. I think it's working pretty good. I'll keep using it and see.

ChocoKitty

I'm a silkiss fan! I used the one with Tulsi, Neem and Alma. I don't know why I ever stopped. :perplexed My hair really liked it. It got my scalp really clean, made my hair strong. My hair was very shiny w/ no product, too. I'm going to order some more of it soon.

FoxyCurls

I'm a silkiss fan! I used the one with Tulsi, Neem and Alma. I don't know why I ever stopped. :perplexed My hair really liked it. It got my scalp really clean, made my hair strong. My hair was very shiny w/ no product, too. I'm going to order some more of it soon.

Hey ChocoKitty. I think I have the same one. The one I have is dark green. Do you use a conditioner after you shampoo? I used Aritha and Shikakai powders the other night to wash my hair and it was soooooooo soft after I rinsed it out.