Emu oil

Muffinz05

Has anyone tried emu oil? I've heard some good reviews on it but I want to hear it from someone that actually uses it on the regular before buying it. I have natural 3c/4a hair. Anyone?:look:

MrsBurns82

I use it on my edges. I think that it has help my edges grow. That is the only part I use it on because the small bottle that I bought was very expensive, but I like it and I will buy it again once it runs out. I also use to have a lot of dandruff in the front part of my head but I don't anymore

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I use it!!! It's a staple! :up: My scalp use to be tight and unforgiving since I began using EMU oil on a regular basis my scalp is so much more softer, I can touch my scalp and it moves beneath my fingers. It has even aided in the hair growth I've been experiencing. It's definitely worth the price IMO. :yep:

LiveLoveLife

I was just about to post a thread about this! I bought some a while back and never really used it because it didn't smell too good to me, but I started using it again in August and it's a really good oil to have! I usually mix it with a little coconut oil and I think both of these have contributed to my hair being MUCH thicker than it was.:yep:

Coffee

I;ve been using Emu oil for about 6 months and I'm thinking that's what has thickened my hair :yep:.

blazingthru

I love Emu Oil I use in my hair and on my body as lotion and it really is good stuff. You have to get use to the smell or put a drop of EO in there and keep it moving. My daughter hates it but it works on her skin. I am glad you mentioned it she has a nasty skin problem on her leg I might try that on it and see what happens. But its really worth the money and good for your scalp and skin.

discodumpling

I'm not partial to the smell and how it's acquired kind of skeeves me out a bit BUT Emu oil is GREAT! I add it to my cocoshealoe mix & it gives my hair shine and a certain degree of suppleness.

Shaniquah

I use it - it's supposed to be an excellent carrier oil. But I've mostly used it on my daughter's skin, it's dry and that helps it a lot.

tenderheaded

I used emu oil 2 years. I got it on ebay - 8 oz for $15.00. It was very moisturizing on my hair, but I couln't get beyond the fact that it came from an animal:nono: . After a while the lavender oil couldn't disguise the smell!