Emu oil?

Leshia

Does anyone use emu oil on their hair? I bought some once and it was only 2 oz bottle. I used it very sparingly on both my hair and my belly (2 sons and a world of stretch makrs later) and never bought any more to see if it really works. Any reviews on Emu Oil?

G

I use emu oil for aches and pains and for all sorts of stuff. It works wonderfully. If you are aching, it stops the aches overnight. It also heals scratches and sores quickly. I use it on my scalp because it doesn't clog the pores. I have used it on my face. I won a huge bottle off ebay last year and use it whenever the need arises.

VanillaDream80

I've used emu mixed with rosemary EO to stimulate hair growth. Saw great results. Kinda slackin' on the use because of the loud rosemary smell.

Ennyaa

I ordered my 4oz bottle from Cedarvale.net for around $14. I'm mixing a bunch of essential oils with it for a growth stimulator. Hopefully I'll have good results.

Leshia

I may order another bottle as I can go too long without whipping out my card. It's a little too pricey to use to no avail so I wanted to see if anyone has actually notice the things that it claimed to do, i.e. mending split ends, etc.

LondonDiva

You're welcome Auntybe! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Has anyone actually noticed some good growth from using emu oil on the scalp?