End Of Year Update (Natural): Dominican Blow-Out-Pics Inside

JuicesN'Berries

Hello Everyone, I made some progress just wanted to show you guys. Just before christmas I got a blow-out. Before going I clarified with ACV and used castor oil everyday for two weeks prior to getting it done. I must say Castor oil is now and forever going to be one of my staples. It makes my hair soft and there has not been nearly as much split ends. I absolutely love it. Sorry the pics are small I took them with my phone. I will soon be getting a digital camera so my hair pics will be on point!!

click on this link:

http://public.fotki.com/Niya/

Last edited:

naijamerican

Yeah, your hair looks lovely! Looks just like you got it relaxed! This has me motivated to get a blowout when I return to Baltimore.

JuicesN'Berries

I do like the blow-out, however I did not like the way this particular lady handled my hair. I am natural and although my hair looks straight in the pictures......it is extremely thick and on this day, tangled. Well she was acting like she had absolutely no time to work her way through my naps and was yanking and pulling on my hair. Well anyway I let her finish without out saying anything, although I should have. I love the blow-out because it is fast and does not take as long as me flat ironing it, although I achieve the same results.