Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
sipp100, what's your hair type and what cond. are you using to dc? I'm only a month into my transition, but I see that you are 34 months in. Thanks

ChristmasCarol

luving me

The LHCF police told me to sit down and shut up when I asked 3 years ago.:look: I was afraid to ask after that. I don't really know, but maybe 3C with 4A?

If anyone wants to tell me my hair type, I'd appreciate it. There's some naked hair pics in posts #s 2724, 3016, 3443(this was combed out before putting in a puff - results were hella frizzy)

I only DC once every couple months, but I joined a DC Challenge, so I guess I'll start DC'ing once a week. I just mix oils and honey into any conditioner, sit with it for an hour or so - and call it a DC. In other words, don't take any advice from me - I'll have ya bald :lol:

MsChelle

kandiekj100 said:
Didn't care for my flat twistout, so I did a Bun inspired by a YouTube video that linked in one of the threads.

This is really, really pretty!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

MsChelle

3rd day of a wash and go I did using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie mixed w/ Olive oil EcoStyler.

image-1505272942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

virtuenow

@luving me

The LHCF police told me to sit down and shut up when I asked 3 years ago.:look: I was afraid to ask after that. I don't really know, but maybe 3C with 4A?

If anyone wants to tell me my hair type, I'd appreciate it. There's some naked hair pics in posts #s 2724, 3016, 3443(this was combed out before putting in a puff - results were hella frizzy)

I only DC once every couple months, but I joined a DC Challenge, so I guess I'll start DC'ing once a week. I just mix oils and honey into any conditioner, sit with it for an hour or so - and call it a DC. In other words, don't take any advice from me - I'll have ya bald :lol:

Yeah, just ignore those people. I noticed some weirdness going around where you get shut down if you ask your hair type. You deserve to know your hair type if you want to (for whatever reason); and it really can help you w/product selection and such. You look like 3c/4a

pookaloo83

Trying to PS more do here's my bun for today. Going to try to keep it in through Friday. *crosses fingers*

And this is my hair. It kinda looks like marley hair. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Attachments

• image-1696523361.jpg
    image-1696523361.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 904
  • image-2485314066.jpg
    image-2485314066.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 169

whit923

I hope I did this right. I'm posting from my phone. Anyways, I shingled my hair a few days a go with ecostyler and Aussie moist conditioner. Day 3 is yesterday, and day 4 is today after misting liberally with water.

image-2974642386.jpg

Melaninme

It's been raining these past few days and has been quite humid. I wore it down yesterday just to take a few images. Today we have fog! Boy did I pick the wrong week to straighten.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Yesterday:

Twists today:

Last edited:

kandake

Sorry so big I'm trying to edit.

My twist out today. Seems like my hair loses all its definition from separating it too much.

Last edited:

Coilychi

image-1242159520.jpg

Emergency wash & go bun after product combo failure for wash & go. Keracare buttercreme & defining custard = white flakes!

Blairx0

Trying to PS more do here's my bun for today. Going to try to keep it in through Friday. *crosses fingers*

And this is my hair. It kinda looks like marley hair. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I really like your bun. How did you secure your hair? Just wondering if you pinned it or used a ponytail holder or whatever else because my buns seem to have no shapes and become puffs without permission.

pookaloo83

Blairx0 said:
I really like your bun. How did you secure your hair? Just wondering if you pinned it or used a ponytail holder or whatever else because my buns seem to have no shapes and become puffs without permission.

Blairx0 I used a stocking or knee high to secure it. Like one would do to put a puff in their hair. Then I just tuck and pinned. I still have the bin in now too. Held up nicely with just my bonnet.

Now if I use a ponytail holder and just tuck it in under the ponytail it puffs up and out throughout the day i dont know why though. Below is tucked under with a rubber band. It looks smaller to me when done like that. I like the tuck and pin way better.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Attachments

• image-2419273446.jpg
    image-2419273446.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 135