Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Tried my first turban today......

kandiekj100

Here, I am newly relaxed.

I love this latest hair zing type hair toy and it makes me look like I have a fuller ponytail.

Attachments

• newly relaxed 7.2.12.jpg
    newly relaxed 7.2.12.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 140

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Arian Thank you.....but keep in mind I am wearing a little foundation in that pic. funny enough my skin was the best as a teenager. :ohwell: I drink lots of water, exercise. That's about it. Moisturise with an oil-free moisturizer. Ummm...yah. No real regimen to speak of.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I have no idea how I did this but my hair was out and hot so I threw it up - see my henna remnants in that searing sunlight today.

Attachments

• 6f928ee4c48d11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg
    6f928ee4c48d11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 120

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
@wavezncurlz That red hint looks gorgeous!

I want to borrow @bajandoc86 hands so I can make those beautiful styles! Sounds creepy but I love them all! :lol:

hannan Thanks! I never see the red b/c my hair seems so dark so it surprised me to see it in the picture.

This is still one of my favorite threads. So many styles, textures, ideas... and a lot of growth from the first page to now.:yep:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I'm psyched - after I took my pocahantas braids down, this is the unexpected braidout I got.

:grin: Braidouts never work for me but I was home all day and it set well.

I am beginning to hate those layers now though.

Attachments

• braidout.jpg
    braidout.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 131
  • braidout2.jpg
    braidout2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 121

BraunSugar

@BraunSugar
:drool:

How did you modify? What products did you use?

I only three strand twist half the length of the hair, then rolled the other half on a perm rod. I didn't like the way it looked when I twist down to the end of my hair & roll it. I styled it using a homemade blend of crisco, aloe vera gel, castor oil, & grapeseed oil.