Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
ms-gg, girl what da hell?? why your hair always gotta be all luscious and thick and moisturized looking and sheet?? :love:
also you look cute-love the lip color!

AryaStarr258

First attempt at a roller set. More pictures are forthcoming. This one was on the sneak while talking to my mom and sis haha

Attachments

• Picture0190.jpg
    Picture0190.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 140

Victoria44

went out the other night, and just styled my twists with a flat twist in the front and the rest in a phony pony. Sorry there are no other angles lol:

today, I just rolled the front and put it in a pony tail. I'm really trying to learn how to style my hair

Geminigirl

These aren't that good that's why I didn't want to put them up

excuse my typos i hate it as much as you.

Last edited:

kandiekj100

These aren't that good that's why I didn't want to put them up

Thanks! Gorgeous! I love all 3 sides. I wonder if I can emulate (copy) this look. I have kinky twists right now, so it will be a while before I could attempt it.

Geminigirl

Thanks! Gorgeous! I love all 3 sides. I wonder if I can emulate (copy) this look. I have kinky twists right now, so it will be a while before I could attempt it.

I'm sure you can its super easy. I suck at flat twisting but I'm sure ill get better soon cause this turned out pretty good.

Geminigirl

Anakinsmomma thanks. Now that I see them in better lighting they are pretty nice. My hair is actually damaged right now. It's shedding and breaking like crazy so I had to put it in a PS and my hair is still healthy looking so it must not be that bad. Hopefullly this works. I actually wanted to the twists to be smaller but I was having a hard time learning and I didn't have time to be stuck on my hair all day so I made them biigger.

jamoca5

I'm kind of halfway cheating and putting up a picture that I took yesterday. -shrug- oh well

Here's a picture of my sister finishing up my kinky twists. I love this style!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120110.JPG
    Snapshot_20120110.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 78

Geminigirl

Geminigirl You're hair look amazing! How much do you charge :look: ? I can be in b-more by 10am :lol:

Lol well I am a full time student now but I'm still learning so I wouldn't charge no outrageous prices. When I get to a certain point at school you can come to my school in and get your hair done there. Inbox me if your serious. Even if its later on down the line.

kittenz

Geminigirl I was joking but since you're actually willing I will keep this is mind and throw some business your way as soon as I need a 'do. You're very good.