Extra, Extra!!! Post those end of the year comparison pics here!

SandySea

Hello ladies of LHCF. I was thinking that it would be great if we had a thread dedicated to progress pics. So many of you have made great strides during the year. Some have gained length, some hair health and thickness, and others have taken the plunge to natural. Share your pics (or links) to encourage us beginners! Come on, don't be shy. If you don't have pics, just tell us how far you've come and what you did to get there. It's not bragging, just testifyin'. /images/graemlins/weird.gif.

Carlie

This is a great idea!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif I'll be sure to post before the year is out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SandySea

Great! I just added a comment to your journal. Girl, your hair is really growing. You are an inspiration.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I'll update again before the close of the year, but there are comparison shots from the beginning (March '04) to the present (Nov '04) in my album. I've gained 4-5" thus far. It's been a good year /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

InsertCleverNameHere

I gained an inch IF that /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I've gone through a series of big trims and issues, but I would say that my hair grew around 5 or 6 inches.

SandySea

Congrats to you! Progress doesn't just mean a net increase in length, but an improved hair health. My hair is shorter now than it was when I joined. But looking at my before picture, I'm not shedding any tears. Happy growing!

sengschick

The Bun Master
OMG /images/graemlins/shocked.gif SandySea!!! You have a whole new head of hair!!! It's so lush and thick!!! Incredible progress /images/graemlins/clap.gif! Congrats to YOU !

SandySea

Thanks. I don't know how it happened so fast. I was telling a friend that I didn't even realize how thin my hair was when I joined the forum. You ladies have changed my attitude about hair.

P.S. I fixed the link. I'm not to good with technology, that's why I don't have an avatar yet /images/graemlins/spinning.gif.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
This is my comparison pic from December 3, 2003 to November 30, 2004. My hair is longer, healthier and more even. Thanks to everyone on this wonderful forum. I couldn't have done it without you all!!

keylargo

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
This is my comparison pic from December 3, 2003 to November 30, 2004. My hair is longer, healthier and more even. Thanks to everyone on this wonderful forum. I couldn't have done it without you all!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Excellent progress!

Carlie

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif @ SandySea & DSD!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

I can already tell that this is going to be a VERY encouraging thread!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xerxes

Oh my, you and these girls with comparison pics have me wanting to rub my TWA in order to spur it on to faster growth! LOL

Falon

My pic is in my siggy. I will change it when I get my touch up in a week or two.

I had to learn to make the time and make the effort to take care of my hair in the right way and I stay away from SHS.

SandySea

Look at all of these healthy heads of hair sprouting up. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif It is so encouraging to see these pics. I knew they were out there. Keep them coming. All of you are looking great!! It's good to see the variety here. Everyone has different goals and we are all at different stages in our journeys. From twa to tailbone length, we all want healthy hair. Congrats girls! /images/graemlins/tongue.gifarty2:

Lorraine

Thank you Sandy Sea. I was just going to say the same to you as well. I can't wait to see progress pics this time next year. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ayeshia

wow everyone has made ASTOUNDING progress..Very inspirational thread /images/graemlins/clap.gif keep the pics coming ladies /images/graemlins/smile.gif

oglorious1

Mixologist
Congratulations to everyone that posted pics, it's very encouraging to see all the progress you all have made...

prettykinks

I didn't notice any growth in my hair until I actually looked back thru my old pics. In the pass four months I have gained about three inches.

Queenie

These are great pics gals. /images/graemlins/clap.gif I wish that my old pics were close-up enough for you to see how dry and damaged my hair was. I has really turned around and grown 3-4" since April (well the front isn't growing that fast).