Extra, Extra!!! Post those end of the year comparison pics here!

laketta

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Laketta and Babygurl,

/images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks

B

Bublnbrnsuga

February 2004 and November 2004 (not a year, but whatever LOL) Two strand twist comparison

Transition October 2003 and Fully Natural currently

laketta

Very nice Bublnbrnsuga. Excellent progress. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Our hair is about the same length I'ma have to race you to brastrap length. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

SandySea

Ladies, the progress pics look great. I'm also excited about all of the reports of growth and hair health in 2004. It's always good to look back and see your progress. Even set backs are great learning experiences. Stay encouraged ladies!

SandySea

Asha, great progress. Oh, I love the blow out afro pic. It makes me want to return to my natural roots.

SandySea

Thanks Michelle. Your hair has really grown. Congrats! Keep doing whatever you're doing. Just think where you'll be next year.

SandySea

Hack it off? Well, the good thing about hair is that it grows back. I have cut my hair plenty of times. Do whatever makes you happy. You hair is looking good.

SandySea

I look forward to seeing both of your posts. My next update will be in May after I finish my personal braid challenge (9 months w/o a perm), God willing. By then, this thread will be lost in never, never land.

Nay

Beautiful hair. Wonderful progress. Y'all are doing that thang!!!

THese pictures show how important it is to not worry about where you start. It's all about where you go (or grow).

Whether your hair gets thicker, healthier, longer, or all of those, you can be someone else's inspiration /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up the good work, ladies!

Healthb4Length

Wow! All of you ladies have phenominal growth! I wish I took pictures to start off with from last year...but I will be doing this for next year but I wanted to say that you are all hair inspirations for me!