Extra, Extra!!! Post those end of the year comparison pics here!

aqualung

January 2004 -- December 2004

dreemssold

Wow, itisme/images/graemlins/up.gif! Megon, I didn't realize you were at BSL--Congrats /images/graemlins/dance7.gif!! Great progress, everyone /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

SandySea

Wow itismehmmkay and megonw. You both have progressed so much. Thanks for sharing your pics. Keep it up!

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
SandySea said:
Great! I just added a comment to your journal. Girl, your hair is really growing. You are an inspiration.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks SandySea...I responded to your comment in my journal. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My comparison pics are now in my journal as well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SandySea

Yay! I will be taking a peak. I have to live through you ladies because wearing braids doesn't allow me to actually track my hair growth regularly. I miss messing with my hair.

SandySea

Wow mkstar826. That is some awesome growth. I love your natural hair. Keep up whatever you're doing.

dreemssold

WOW, mkstar!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I am trying not to comment on everyone so as not to make the thread super long, but that's AWESOME...beautiful hair /images/graemlins/up.gif!

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
WOW, mkstar!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I am trying not to comment on everyone so as not to make the thread super long, but that's AWESOME...beautiful hair /images/graemlins/up.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

sho nuff is /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lorraine

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
January 2004 -- December 2004

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Megon! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif I can't believe you're so nonchalant! You are at brastrap girly. /images/graemlins/clap.gif I am in love with your length. It's so thick, too. Very beautiful!!!!!!

SandySea

candie19 and dreemsold, ya'll have achieved great growth. Both of you are actually around my goal length.

teenie

added mine, I didnt gain as much as I should have but hey with trims and all at least I made progress...I wore the same bra so I could really tell

ElecEngnr

Wow, you ladies have some amazing length retention going on there! This site had been an absolute blessing. I'm not at a year yet but here are my six-month comparison pics.

April 28

October 24

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
teenie said:
added mine, I didnt gain as much as I should have but hey with trims and all at least I made progress...I wore the same bra so I could really tell

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Googlymoogly Teenie...I'm torn in my mind who I want to see next as FOTM...Lawd Knows! You should definitely be in the running!

I just joined the forum...but I look forward to posting a pic soon...and hopefully next year I can join in the comparison.

Everybody has made TREMENDOUS strides! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SandySea

Wow teenie, your screen name doesn't reflect your. Beautiful. ElecEngnr, your images didn't show up (I just gave up on trying to post images), but your hair is gorgeous. Oh, I had to laugh about the forehead comment /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif. I have a hefty one and I don't let that stop me from slicking my hair back in a nice ponytail. Like my mom told me when I was young, might as well comb that bang back and get used to it (don't you love a mother's honesty) . /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Neen

ElecEngneer

Hello fellow Ohioan /images/graemlins/wave.gif Are you from Columbus or you just go to school there? BTW, Your hair looks beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ElecEngnr

[ QUOTE ]
SandySea said:
Wow teenie, your screen name doesn't reflect your. Beautiful. ElecEngnr, your images didn't show up (I just gave up on trying to post images), but your hair is gorgeous. Oh, I had to laugh about the forehead comment /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif. I have a hefty one and I don't let that stop me from slicking my hair back in a nice ponytail. Like my mom told me when I was young, might as well comb that bang back and get used to it (don't you love a mother's honesty) . /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif You had a bang too! I wore my bang for about 4 years in jr. high and high school until I became comfortable with my forehead. Now, I have no problems wearing my hair back in a ponytail, lol.

LB_Williams

/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif You are all such awesome inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic progress.

/images/graemlins/dance7.gif