Favorite All Natural Deep Conditioner

Danniquin

I'm trying to find my staple deep conditioner. I had one that worked really good from BBB but it was 8 ounces and only lasted two wash days. It was like 20$, so it's not a good enough value for me.

What's your favorite all natural/organic deep conditioner?
Is it worth the price?
Can you get big sizes?

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but, I can't work the search anymore :blush:

Mrs. Verde

I am really feeling myhoneychild.com Molasses Hydrating deep conditioner.

ETA - I like that you can order 4 oz sizes and test out the DCs before committing to something.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

ETA - I like that you can order 4 oz sizes and test out the DCs before committing to something.

That's good to know.:yep:

I've recently purchased this (8 ounce) but haven't tried it out yet. Thanks for the review.:grin:

Mook's hair

I fell in love with beemineproducts.com
Bee-U-ti-ful Deep conditioner.
It is a 12 oz and yes it's worth the price.
It smells really good and detangles well giving great slip too.

Pompous Blue

How about trying Hairveda Sitrinillah?:grin:

16 ounce Jar for $17.99. Definitely worth the price IMO.:lick:

2nd this. It's a very good conditioner. May fave followed by shescentit.com's banana brulee.

Also, Hairveda is having a sale 9-14-10 - 9-21-10. And the Sitrinillah 16 oz. DC is on sale as well as the 128 oz. size is 30% off.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
2nd this. It's a very good conditioner. May fave followed by shescentit.com's banana brulee.

Also, Hairveda is having a sale 9-14-10 - 9-21-10. And the Sitrinillah 16 oz. DC is on sale as well as the 128 oz. size is 30% off.

You know what P.Blue I forgot about:grin::

Komaza Olive DC'er 16 ounce for $16.00
Komaza Intense Moisture DC'er 16 ounce for $18.00

rockstar

Woohoo!! This is my kind of thread. I've been researching deep conditioners all day. Now I want everything named!

southerncitygirl

all of aubrey organics condishes can be used as dcs.

my faves are:
gbp
j.a.y
hsr
wc

you can purchase all of these from vitacost.com and its less than $10 for a 12oz bottle, gbp is slightly more expensive beacuse it has 2 types of protein.

chebaby

my faves are:

oyin honey hemp
afroveda ashlii amala deep conditioning mask
myhoneychild honey hair mask
myhoneychild olive you deep conditioner
karens body beautiful lusious locks deep conditioning mask

Solitude

I like Hairveda Sitrinillah! It's a good value to me; it makes my hair incredibly soft (but not much slip).

I'm torn between stocking up on it during the sale and trying Bee Mine's Bee-u-ti-ful. The price point on the Bee Mine is a little high for me, but I've read such good reviews on it.

chebaby

your hair is so beautiful.

i want to try the bee mine bea-u-tiful conditioner and i also have the darcys deep conditioning mask that i am waiting to try.

i forgot that i also love Aubrey organics blue green algea conditionig mask.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well.....I was talking Size & Price Points... (the 8 ounce thing for $20).....but okay......since we're talking DEEP CONDITIONERS:grin:

Definitely the Sitrinillah
Afroveda Ashlii Amla *8 ounces*
SheScentIt Banana Bruleee & Fortifying Masque *can get them in 16 ounces*
My Honey Child *various, but only 8 ounces*
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed *8 ounces for $12.00*
Mozeke Moisturizing $11.00 8 ounces
Mozeke Carrot Seed $13.00 8 ounces
Jasmines DC'ers i.e. Babbasu XTreme & Avacado & Silk *scents are like non-other*
Claudie Protein DC'er & Claudie DC'er

Danniquin

your hair is so beautiful.

i want to try the bee mine bea-u-tiful conditioner and i also have the darcys deep conditioning mask that i am waiting to try.

i forgot that i also love Aubrey organics blue green algea conditionig mask.

Please post a review when you try the Darcy's mask I've been wanting that, only thing wrong is it's tiny too.

Last edited:

cch24

The Shea Moisture DC available at Target provides a lot of moisture and is a wonderful value. I have had my same container for 11 weeks and it is still half full. That is amazing to me, because I usually go through conditioner so fast, but this stuff only takes a little to work it's magic.

Mrs. Verde

all of aubrey organics condishes can be used as dcs.

my faves are:
gbp
j.a.y
hsr
wc

you can purchase all of these from vitacost.com and its less than $10 for a 12oz bottle, gbp is slightly more expensive beacuse it has 2 types of protein.

http://vitaglo.com/ has the best prices I have found on Aubrey around $7 and free shipping on purchases $50 and over.

Solitude

The Shea Moisture DC available at Target provides a lot of moisture and is a wonderful value. I have had my same container for 11 weeks and it is still half full. That is amazing to me, because I usually go through conditioner so fast, but this stuff only takes a little to work it's magic.

Maybe this one didn't work for me because my hair is relaxed, but I returned it to the store. It made my hair feel drier, but the smell was delish and the price was good.

Danniquin

Thanks for all the recommendation guys, I think I wanna try the hairveda one, are there any reviews on the bee mine one?

Brownie518

My Honey Child So Deep
My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin conditioner
Bee Mine Bee.U.Ti.Ful conditioner - I don't like the smell but its an excellent deep conditioner!

beautyaddict1913

I came in here to co-sign! Hairveda Sitrinillah and SheaMoisture Deep Treatment. I recently tried the SheScentIt Banana Brulee, I liked it but it does have a little protein so Im not sure if its too much for my hair or not, but I will try it again in a few weeks! Glad I came to this thread! I added some DC's to my October Wishlist lol

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Next on my list is SheaMoisture prods. I'm on a quest to find good prods that I can buy in-store and not have to order b/c I hate paying shipping and sometimes I'm guilty of poor planning...waiting until the last minute to buy something.

ConstantlyDynamic

aww man:nono: now i have to try these DC's. thanks a lot OP! haha just kidding. i'm trying to buy products that have more natural ingredients. i figure that i should know the name of everything on the ingredient list and if i don't that's a problem. i mean i'll probably slip in a nonnatural product in every now and then-i know me.