Favorite All Natural Deep Conditioner

lovelexi

Giovanni Smooth as Silk DC.
33.5 fl oz for 12.99 at Marshall's
ETA: I've tried other natural/organic DCs but not only does this work great but it is cheap. It has a very light scent. It provides moisture and slip. I think its a good value.

Tiye

Mayo or veganaise with ceramide oil blend and honey. Veganaise is what I eat but switching to regular mayo coz veganaise is pricey.

classychic1908

I'm an Aubrey Organics Stan!

I love all of the ones that I've tried, but White Camelia is my boo.

I second checking out www.vitaglo.com they have the best prices and AOWC is 6 bucks and change for 11 oz.

Danniquin

Sorry PJs, I'm just trying to find my staple.

Thanks for all the suggestions, now what to choose?
I think I'm gonna try the Sitrinillah first since there's a sale :)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
2nd this. It's a very good conditioner. May fave followed by shescentit.com's banana brulee.

Also, Hairveda is having a sale 9-14-10 - 9-21-10. And the Sitrinillah 16 oz. DC is on sale as well as the 128 oz. size is 30% off.
I checked the website for locations but it seems very limited. Where to purchase this prod line? Online or in-store? I live in FL and didn't show any FL locations.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I use Shescentit Banana Brulee, Shescentit Fortifying Masque & Shea Moisture Deep Masque.

Love them ALL. I LOVE banana brulee, LOVE! It makes my hair soft, silky and fluffy and detangles sooooo well.

Fortifying Masque is a miracle in a jar. My staple balancing DC.

Shea Moisture is very good. Provides exceptional moisturizing and detangling properties.

I'm not a PJ so those are the three that I stick with.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
BTW my hair adores protein so it has never been a problem for me. The Banana Brulee has a very, very light protein, cotton seed. I still use it as my moisturizing DC and it works without fail.

lovelexi

Thanks for all the recommendation guys, I think I wanna try the hairveda one, are there any reviews on the bee mine one?

Bee Mine is a really good DC. But I believe it is protein free and my hair needs protein with every DC. Theres a bee mine thread with some reviews. Oh and I should warn you that the scent it very strong and it lingers.

MA2010

Please don't sleep on Jasmine's Babassu Butter Cream Xtreme Conditioner. It's all natural and you get to pick your favorite scent too! :lick:

I also like Aubrey Organics HSR. Just wish it smelled better. If you order AO from iherb.com you can get $5 off your 1st order with my coupon code: GOY698 :yep:

it has to be your 1st order through iherb.com though. HTH.

PJaye

Giovanni Smooth as Silk DC.
33.5 fl oz for 12.99 at Marshall's
ETA: I've tried other natural/organic DCs but not only does this work great but it is cheap. It has a very light scent. It provides moisture and slip. I think its a good value.

I wholeheartedly concur with your assessment!

My hair is really difficult to detangle and the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner easily takes care of that issue. This is the only conditioner that allows me to detangle my hair without whining, throwing a fit, and bribery; and I swear I felt the burn of tears in my eyes when the comb glided through my hair. During the winter months, I will add a small topping of My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask over the Giovanni to give it a bump in the moisture department.

Another worthy conditioner is Yes to Carrots Pampering Hair Mud. I bought a 16.9oz bottle in June from drugstore.com for $7.99 and it is still more than half full. This stuff is GOOD. It goes on thick and makes my hair feel absolutely delicious while it is being rinsed off.

Imani

I really need to find a good DC, I swear every conditioner makes my hair hard. I will be experimenting with natural conditioners this month. My hair does not like protein so any of the ones w/protein in them are out.

I have a sample of the Oyin Honey Hemp on order. I'm visiting this natural hair products shop tommorow for a sale, and will check out what they have. They sell Afroveda, Darcy's and some fo the other lines mentioned on here.