Favorite Conditioner for CW

KathyMay

I am revisitng this topic because I went to the BSS to purchase my favorite con Sedal Anti Sponge ( 2 bottles!!!)

I am just doing CW during fall and winter and wanted to see use you ladies are using during the winter season.

I am plan on rotating between Sedal Anti Sponge, V05 (different types but mostly Strawberries and Cream), Humectress and Suave Milk and Honey. I plan on deep con once a week with Silicon Mix and NTM Deep Recovery mask

So what are you doing

KathyMay said:
I am revisitng this topic because I went to the BSS to purchase my favorite con Sedal Anti Sponge ( 2 bottles!!!)

I am just doing CW during fall and winter and wanted to see use you ladies are using during the winter season.

I am plan on rotating between Sedal Anti Sponge, V05 (different types but mostly Strawberries and Cream), Humectress and Suave Milk and Honey. I plan on deep con once a week with Silicon Mix and NTM Deep Recovery mask

So what are you doing

Dumb question.....Do you know why it's called Anti-sponge:confused:

My CW choices are 10 en 1, Silicon mix, Capilo milk&honey, and Capilo sole&cinnamon.

Nexxus Humectress, Vo5 conditioners, aussie conditioners, suave conditioners, mane n tail, etc.

My favorites are Tresemme' Vitamin E Moisture Rich and the Aussie Moist Conditioner. I'll probably experiment with other conditioners this fall and winter.

Question...I thought you weren't supposed to use a moisturizing conditioner for a cowash? I noticed some have listed 10en 1 and Silicon Mix...aren't these moisturizing conditioners? I love Silicon Mix...don't tell me I've been missing an opportunity to use it.

Vo5 free me freesia and strawberries and cream but like free me freesia the most stop using the lime one dried my hair out even though i just co wash

ekomba said:
Vo5 free me freesia and strawberries and cream but like free me freesia the most stop using the lime one dried my hair out even though i just co wash

I just bought the free me freesia the other day, it wasn't moisturizing to me like DDTA but I'm going to give it a few more tries.

Bees said:
Question...I thought you weren't supposed to use a moisturizing conditioner for a cowash? I noticed some have listed 10en 1 and Silicon Mix...aren't these moisturizing conditioners? I love Silicon Mix...don't tell me I've been missing an opportunity to use it.

Hmmm...I'm a bit confused, why wouldn't you use a moisturizing conditioner?
The reason I do cw's is for moisture and softness so I use moisturizing conditioners.

Daily Defense Tender Apple is my favorite.
I also like Suave Milk & Honey and Garnier Fructis 3 Min Mask.

Nita81 said:
Dumb question.....Do you know why it's called Anti-sponge:confused:

My CW choices are 10 en 1, Silicon mix, Capilo milk&honey, and Capilo sole&cinnamon.

I have 4 a/b hair that has different textures fine and thick and soaks up moisture fast like a sponge. So the Sedal AS con is moisturize for my hair and I guess hair like mine. HTH

SalonCAre Cherry Conditioner
SalonCare Honey and Almond Conditioner
SalonCare Remoisturizing Conditioner
SalonCare Balsam Conditioner
Dominican Cocktail of Miss keys 10 en 1, Emergencia and Rivas Silicon Mix
greit oil's 12 en 1

that's about all i can think of right now.

carameldiva said:
SalonCAre Cherry Conditioner
SalonCare Honey and Almond Conditioner
SalonCare Remoisturizing Conditioner
SalonCare Balsam Conditioner
Dominican Cocktail of Miss keys 10 en 1, Emergencia and Rivas Silicon Mix
greit oil's 12 en 1

that's about all i can think of right now.

where do you buy saloncare? tia

i bought the SalonCare Conditioners and Shampoos at Sally's Beauty supply- they are like 5 or 6 dollars per gallon with the sally's card (5 dollars per year for membership).

carameldiva said:
i bought the SalonCare Conditioners and Shampoos at Sally's Beauty supply- they are like 5 or 6 dollars per gallon with the sally's card (5 dollars per year for membership).
Check you local Big Lots I saw the conditioners and poo's for $2.99.

carameldiva said:

thanks carameldiva!

Back