Favorite Conditioner for CW

For the ladies that use DDTA for co-washes, have you ever used DDTA as a deep conditioner or added the DDTA to another product to use as a deep conditioner? Or do you find that it works better only as a co-wash conditioner?

TIA!!!!!!

miracle said:
For the ladies that use DDTA for co-washes, have you ever used DDTA as a deep conditioner or added the DDTA to another product to use as a deep conditioner? Or do you find that it works better only as a co-wash conditioner?

TIA!!!!!!

I've added DDTA to conditioner concoctions and DC'd w/ it. I really liked the results. I deep condition after wash (poo & CO) so I've had some good experiences w/ DDTA.

Tonight I used DDGB (ginseng boost), NTM DDC, EVOO, and PM The Detangler. I deep conditioned for an hour, and I had great slip and lots of moisture.
I like this combination...this was my first time using the DDGB.

Divine Inspiration said:
I've added DDTA to conditioner concoctions and DC'd w/ it. I really liked the results. I deep condition after wash (poo & CO) so I've had some good experiences w/ DDTA.

Tonight I used DDGB (ginseng boost), NTM DDC, EVOO, and PM The Detangler. I deep conditioned for an hour, and I had great slip and lots of moisture.
I like this combination...this was my first time using the DDGB.

there's a DDGB too!:eek: Do tell how is it?

Back