February 3,4,5....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TGIF Ms. Divas!

Our 1st Weekend in February! So, Ladies, what are YOU Doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?

Tonight I will:

Pre-Poo w/Green Tea & Caffeine Pre-Poo
Cowash with Oyin Honey Hemp
Do a Quick Nexxus Keraphix
Pour on a Cup of Black Coffee (Deep Roast) I picked up at Panera Bread
Slap Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum DC'er on top of the Coffee Rinse & Steam
Use Bear Fruit Hair's Red Wine Rinse
Apply Leave-In/Oil & Dry under Dryer

And...What About You?:grin:

LuvlyRain3

Going back to curly this weekend.

Will be clarifying with hair rules grapefruit and aloe purifying shampoo

Protein treatment with cj repair me followed by either an overnight or at least a 6hr dc with silk dreams vanilla silk.

Not too sure how I'm going to style. May try a braid out.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
My hair needs a good shampooing. I'll be doing this plus a DC tomorrow after work and straighten it :grin:

MsDes

This morning I clarified with shampoo by ION, shampooed with Aphogee for Damaged Hair shampoo, did the 2 step by Aphogee, DC'd with Proclaim Argan Oil Hydrating Masque, applied Aphogee leave-ins and Redken Heat Serum, Blowdried, and flat ironed with my new Babyliss Pro Titanium flat iron. I am going out tonight with coworkers.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'm going to wash, deep condition, and twist my hair this weekend. :)

Last edited:

lilyofthenile

Green tea and caffeine prepoo? Oooh tell me more if it isn't a problem =)

Planning to do a scalp massage and deep condition and shampoo.

BreeNique

Hahaha, on Wednesday night I put a mix of ORS Replenishing conditioner (a protien) with some Fekkai conditioner (can't remember the name of it...it was yellow) on as a DC, after shampooing with Organix shampoo. Left that in until last night, when I washed it out.

Put AG fast-food leave-in in, and sealed with Lisa's Hair Elixir (Carol's Daughter). 10 bantu-knots.

Bantu-knots still in, under a beanie. Taking them out tonight for a dinner/dance/party, and maybe run a flat-iron through them for a fuller look...?

Anyway, saturday i'll bantu-knot them up again perhaps, or put it in a bun.

Sunday, WHO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOWS!

CReed

Condition for an hour or so with Silk Elements Mega Silk and Coconut Oil, then roller wrap. I really like Nairobi's setting lotion, great slip!

Melaninme

@Asha97 i loooooove how healthy your hair looks! you're making me think of getting a trim. must resist. must resist. must resist! Lol

alive...Thank you:Rose:I don't mind trimming my hair, but I feel you on the resisting part when it comes to giving myself a major cut. I can't tell you how many times I fall prey to cutting my strands after eyeing a super cute short do.:lol: Now, if I want short hair, I just pin my hair up to look as if I had a cut without the help of scissors.

Phaer

Getting my kinky twist installed.

Omg, there is nothing worse than bad breath from the braider. Smacks me on the face each time she comes to the front.

Last edited:

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Sunday, I'm going to DC on dry hair and co wash with TJ's Nourish Spa before the meetup that afternoon.

Ogoma

On Sunday, I will pre-poo with Hairveda's Vatika Frosting, cleanse with Terressentials' LCL, and steam with PuraBody Natural's Chocolate Smoothie. I am not sure how I will style my hair, but I may just do big twists or braids since I plan to spend all day at home.

Brownie518

Nothing until Sunday. I think I'll soak my head in CoCasta all day long and then prepoo with CPR, wash with CD Black Vanilla shampoo, and DC with Marie Dean Sweet Milk or CD Black Vanilla Smoothie.

My leave in will be Claudie's Leave In after spraying on some SSI Tahitian Vanilla.

Cherokee-n-Black

Steaming at the Y. Used up all the DevaCurl so I'm going to try my fave Hair Tea by Curls. Today I'm in styling mudd by Botticelli Botanicals.

Decent!

ToSelahWithLove

I'm so excited! Initially I was gonna wait two more weeks to take these kinky twists out and get senegalese twists ... but I think this 6 week stretch is good enough and they're looking too old :/ sooooo this weekend I get to do everything I haven't been able to do in 6 weeks!!!

1. take down twists/detangle
2. Shampoo
3. Joico K-Pak reconstructor under the steamer
4. AOHSR then AOGPB under the steamer
5. airdry/blowdry

I'm hype.... I haven't seen all of my hair in 6 weeks! It will be so glorious to steam! lol. Then? Senegalese twists :)

Beverly Ann Properties

Washed with TJ shampoo and deep conditioned with Silk Elements Olive Moisturizing Treatment. Will blow out and have it braided into a protective style tomorrow for the week. I will post the picture.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
This weekend, the plan is to:
1. Apply cassia and let it sit for about 3-4 hours.
2. Shampoo hair with CV Extra Honey Beer.
3. Do a tea rinse with a splash of ACV.
4. DC with either GVP Conditioning Balm or Nexxus Humectress. Haven't quite made up my mind. Either way, I'm adding castor, safflower and vatika oil to it and leaving it overnight.
5. ACV rinse.
6. Apply Chi Silk Infusion, a hint of castor oil, and GVP Anti-Snap.
7. Rollerset and air dry.

chebaby

i think i will pre poo with coconut oil, cleanse with cj daily fix(almost finished this), deep condition or steam with giovanni xtreme protein and then bun with b.a.s.k detangling milk, tapioca cream and java bean balm.