February 17,18,19...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans?

Aggie

This thread always seem to take off from day 1:lol:. Anyhoo, today I started off my weekend with some intense moisturizing and sealing with grease and Jbco and will most likely be doing the same thing tomorrow. Sunday is my big day for DCing but I will update on what I will be doing exactly then:yep:.

kweenameena

Just came from the spa and now I'm taking out spring twists.
I'm going to DC with some Kerapro.
And then I'm going to try on my new Beshe Drew wig. Gosh I hope it's as cute as it is on the girls on youtube!

Allandra

My hair will be featured at the Design Essentials seminars during the Bronner Brothers hair show this weekend. :grin: I am both excited and a little nervous as the stylist hasn't told me exactly what she plans to do with my hair.

Uniqzoe I love your hair style in your siggy.

Just don't let her pick up the scissors.

Allandra

Protein Treatment (my staple Aubrey Organics GPB)
Shampoo
Deep Condition
Ponytail Roller Set
Flat Iron

I have special plans for the weekend, so I may have to flat iron my own hair. :whyme:I think I'm gonna be safe and start tonight. Hmph. I'll probably be up half the night doing this. Oh well. It's all in the name of hair. :giggle:
Yeah, I typed that at 9:11 this morning when I was full of energy. Here's the revised hair schedule (what I always do when I do my own hair):

Protein Treatment
Shampoo
Deep Condition
Protective Style
Air Dry

Ann0804

On Saturday I plan to:
Pre poo w/ the last of my bask cacao mixed with an oil mixture, aloe vera juice and brazil nut butter.
shampoo w/ the coffee bar by Chagrin Valley.
condition w/ aussie moist (using the curly girl method of 1 shampoo and 2 conditioner washes.
dc with CJ's deep fix for about 2 hours before styling- I will not be washing it out this time.

I will then do my hair in twists using deep fix for detangling and jc nourish and shine for hold. I am wigging it until I reach SL or it gets too hot.

Last edited:

MaraWithLove

I will:

Do an ayurvedic pre-poo
Shampoo with my CV bar (either carrot or ayurvedic)
Condition with Aloe 80 organics aloe, rosemary & lemon conditioner and DC with the last of my MD Seawed & rice
Final rinse with a coffee-ayurvedic combo tea rinse I have steeping overnight (will add acv to it before applying tomorrow)
Apply Yes to C (Cucumbers) which I use as a leave-in, detangle
Apply one of my Hairitage Hydrations moisturizers and seal with coffee or rosemary oil

:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I will:

Do an ayurvedic pre-poo
Shampoo with my CV bar (either carrot or ayurvedic)
Condition with Aloe 80 organics aloe, rosemary & lemon conditioner and DC with the last of my MD Seawed & rice
Final rinse with a coffee-ayurvedic combo tea rinse I have steeping overnight (will add acv to it before applying tomorrow)
Apply Yes to C (Cucumbers) which I use as a leave-in, detangle
Apply one of my Hairitage Hydrations moisturizers and seal with coffee or rosemary oil

:grin:

MaraWithLove

I see you getting your CAT Onnnnnnnn!:grin:

Ronnieaj

I've enjoyed my hair out for a few days, so this weekend it's time to go back up and under. I'll do a Nexxus Emergencee treatment followed by b.a.s.k. YAM conditioner, which I'm excited to finally use. I'll twist it up sometime this weekend.

SherylsTresses

I'll be prolonging my flat iron style (shamelessly posted in HYH thread). It's still greasy and flat but I don't feel like doing anything to it. Maybe keeping it pinned up. :ohwell: :look:

honeybearmommy32

been stretching for 10 weeks while wearing a quick weave.

wet the cap and hair for removal, detangle, and let air dry, once dry, relax shampoo and deep conditioning, blow dry, take pics and post on LHCF, reapply gro protect solutions, reapply cap and hair for 10 more weeks

Ogoma

- Steam with the last bit of the Purabody Chocolate Smoothie mixed with Hairveda Strinllah Conditioner + Vatika Frosting + Argan oil + Emu oil
- Do a tea rinse with green tea + EVOO + Honey
- Co-wash it out with Devacurl One Conditioner
- Do a W'n'G and head out to enjoy my Saturday!

Last edited:

tasha5951

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a touchup next Friday so this afternoon I'll do a protein treatment, wash, detangle, deep condition. I found a few split ends a couple weeks ago and a couple broken hairs. I think part of it is just the harsh winter but part of it is that I've been manipulating and flat ironing my hair too much (flat ironed 3 weeks in a row OUCH!) so now I'm just keeping it super moisturized and tucked away in a protective style.

I do want to try a different way to do my bun this week. I may be on youtube looking for motivation. :)

kupenda

*crosses fingers* I'm hoping for a sew in. I want to go to the weave express. I bought some hair at the BSS. I'm just chicken to actually get it done. I would much rather make my own clip in extensions. But I've been lazy about it. Idk. We will see

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Oh CRAP! I just remembered that we have a natural hair meetup here in Kingston today. :perplexed:

What to DO with my hair?!? What to DO?! *flail*

Last edited:

mstk

I'm going to try my first cassia treatment. I bought some last weekend along with amla oil (which I tried for the first time last night), and orange essential oil. I'm hoping cassia really makes a difference for my hair.

Brownie518

I skipped my usual Wednesday wash so I was ready. I did a scalp massage early in the day yesterday. Then last night, I soaked my hair in Shi Naturals Prepoo Buttercreme, put on a plastic cap and let it sit for the night. I covered my hair in CPR and sat under the dryer. Left that for an hour. Washed with CD Black Vanilla shampoo. Poured Shi Naturals Tea Rinse on and slapped Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum DC on top. Put on cap and got under dryer for 15 minutes, then let that sit for an hour. Rinsed, then used Claudie's Leave In, sprayed on some Aphogee Green Tea & Keratin, and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals oil.

Victorian

old head
I'm getting ready to:
Pre-poo w/AO GPB
Shampoo w/Skala Ceramide G3
Condition w/Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Hydrating Mask
Blowdry w/Skala Ceramide G3 leave-in + Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
Flat iron w/Giovanni Frizz Be Gone serum

10WordzOrLess

Gonna try a variation of this:

:look: Wish me luck

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I skipped my usual Wednesday wash so I was ready. I did a scalp massage early in the day yesterday. Then last night, I soaked my hair in Shi Naturals Prepoo Buttercreme, put on a plastic cap and let it sit for the night. I covered my hair in CPR and sat under the dryer. Left that for an hour. Washed with CD Black Vanilla shampoo. Poured Shi Naturals Tea Rinse on and slapped Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum DC on top. Put on cap and got under dryer for 15 minutes, then let that sit for an hour. Rinsed, then used Claudie's Leave In, sprayed on some Aphogee Green Tea & Keratin, and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals oil.

Brownie518

Hmp.:rolleyes: I bet you Did!:giggle:

LuvlyRain3

Wash with con Argan oil
Protein with hydratherma naturals protein amino plus
Dc with sd vanilla silk
Spray my scalp down with hydratherma naturals follicle mist
Plait my hair for a braid out with ss almond buttercreme and Hairitage hydration jojoba honey twist