February 3,4,5....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

nerdography

Friday
Coat my hair in oilve oil, put on heating, scarf and benie and let soak over night.

Saturday
Finger detangle
shampoo and condition
DC
Use new dryer w/comb attachment
Braid

Sunday
Flat iron

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Green tea and caffeine prepoo? Oooh tell me more if it isn't a problem =)

Planning to do a scalp massage and deep condition and shampoo.

KumakoXsd

Oh, No Problem, at all.:yep:

It's a Treatment I picked up off Esty.com It has 6% Caffeine, Green Tea, Pure Almond Oil and some other things. It's nice & Creamy and I love it.:yep:

You're suppose to leave on 'problem' areas 2 no longer than 5 minutes and then Shampoo/DC.

The "Seller" is no longer offering it, so, I bought some Pure Caffeine Powder from Amazon and will add it to the Pre-Poo Buttercreme Treatment I got from Shi-Naturals. :blush:

Girl626

Henna, DC with avocado/coconut mix, and figure out how to two-strand twist my hair. I'm dying to do so, but not sure if i have the patience. We'll see!

Bun Mistress

I'm actually on a simple regimen for the first time ever. After class tonight I will shampoo, deep condition, and do a braidout.

Successfulmiss

Either Sat or Sun, keeping it simple. More then likely dcing overnite using the green house effect with a shower cap or SE megacholesterol treatment! But my style will STILL be singles :).

Ann0804

Saturday I will be:

Prepooing with raw honey, bask cacao, and an oil mixture for an hour
Shampooing with As I am cleansing cream
Conditioning with Aussie Moist
DCing with Miss Jessie's Super sweetback treatment for about an hour

Then using shea moisture's smoothie to do my twists.

demlew

Henna time!! Nupur 9, coconut oil, coconut milk, and greek yogurt recipe followed by a SE MegaSilk DC.

Aggie

Tonight, scalp massage with my sulfur mix, moisturizing with BB Oil Moisturizer, sealing and ghe-ing with a JBCO and grease mixture.

SmilingElephant

I just oiled my scalp with JBCO...i think i'm gonna just wash and deep conditioner tomorrow night after work...maybe Sunday, not sure.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Will be:
-Washing with CON Green
-Nexxus Emergencee Treatment
-DC with Giovanni SAS

Victorian

old head
I'm doing "the works" starting tonight:
overnight pre-poo w/Fekkai Protein RX
shampoo + condition w/Organix argan oil line
glossing treatment w/Kim Vo Brilliant Luster Glaze
blow dry and flat iron.

Lita

Sunday-Shi- Naturals scalp detox,Marie Dean (Seaweed & Rice)Dc,Bear Fruits (Desert leave-in),Kyras (Mango Hair Cream) on length,Marie Dean (whipped Mango Raspberry Hair Butter) on ends & Seal with One-n-Only Argan oil (for lite blow dry)

I will Dc for 1hr30 min...

*I'm addicted to Marie Dean Dc & Shi-Natural scalp detox.. .lol...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

coyacoy

Pre pooing with AO GPB tonight ....henna'ing tomor then DC with mc...just purchased the bliss pro steam flat iron so may try it out this weekend ....

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
overnight AO HSR + honey tonight

rinse in the A.M and (probably) repeat for Saturday night.

My hair feels a little dry after doing my first indigo treatment today.

choctaw

rinsed out maka, neem oil, conditioner paste with water in shower
shampooed with Giovanni 50:50
oil rinsed with neem oil and Joico moisture recovery conditioner
oiled scalp and edges with fenugreek infused EVCO
made about 40 double strand twists, smoothing EVCO to ends

I'm going to rinse in shower to get twists to fall and spray hair with rosewater, castor oil, HS 14-in-1 if needed, cover with baggie at night. My hair can go to sleep for a few days while I concentrate on chores ... and fishing before the next cold front :look:

Coffee

Tonight I am pre-poo'ing with Loreal Elvive Re-Nutrition Night Serum.

Tomorrow:

Rinse hair in the am
Put Henna on for 5 hours
Co-wash henna with ............
DC
Air Dry with ..........................

anon123

I just washed my braids. The ends were just twisted, so untwisted those and retwisted (to keep ends from tangling as they dry). Hopefully these braids will be dry by noon or so, as I want to wear a braid out for the weekend and rest of the week.

Lissa0821

I am going to wash and deep condition with One N Only argan products. I will be doing a flat twist out with the styling cream.

Victorian

old head
demlew
I like the Argan Oil line but it's not my favorite of all the Organix lines I've tried, just because I find argan oil to be a bit heavy for my fine hair. I think it would be good for thick, dry hair that needs moisturizing and/or softening. It's very hydrating but not very fortifying/strengthening, and doesn't do much for shine in my experience. I also have the "penetrating oil" from this line.

Wow, I've never seen that Awapuhi one! I love trying different Organix lines, as in general I find them to be high quality for the price. Might have to try out a couple new conditioners...:grin:

ETA: This one seems new too: Macadamia Oil

Last edited:

lamaria211

DC on dry hair with Giovanni SAS, Giovanni Tea Tree condish some wgo and castor oil for hours no heat

lilyofthenile

@KumakoXsd

Oh, No Problem, at all.:yep:

It's a Treatment I picked up off Esty.com It has 6% Caffeine, Green Tea, Pure Almond Oil and some other things. It's nice & Creamy and I love it.:yep:

You're suppose to leave on 'problem' areas 2 no longer than 5 minutes and then Shampoo/DC.

The "Seller" is no longer offering it, so, I bought some Pure Caffeine Powder from Amazon and will add it to the Pre-Poo Buttercreme Treatment I got from Shi-Naturals. :blush:

Thank you =) I have to say that sounds pretty good actually.. I may look into it, seems much more simple than tea rinses, thanks again ^^