February 17,18,19...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies! Yessss the Weekend is Upon us. *happy dances*

What are you doing to Nuture & Nourish your Hair this Weekend?

Tomorrow I plan to:

Cowash with Oyin Honey Hemp
Quick Reconstructor with Nexxus Keraphix
Coffee Rinse underneath Marie Dean's Peach Syrup DC'er or MD Coffee DC'er
Tea Rinse with a Horsetail/Nettle Blend
Red Wine Shine Rinse from Bear Fruit Hair
Apply Leave-In & Dry

What About You?:grin:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Since I didn't do what I said I was gonna do last weekend, I'll aim for it again this weekend.

Very carefully cleanse scalp with Mozeke Avocado Cleansing cream, and will condition with HV 24/7. Not sure which day since I have a long weekend!

longhairdreaming

Well today was my wash day. So I washed with my KCCC and did an aloe vera rinse. I then used my leave-in mix on the length of my braids avoiding the roots and oiled my scalp with GAO. My scalp is so happy :)

Funmiloves

Wash and deep condish both mine and DD's hair. I'm braided under lf wig and will do a new weekly style for DD... :think: thinking of twists at the back then half cornrow and twists for the front.

Allandra

Protein Treatment (my staple Aubrey Organics GPB)
Shampoo
Deep Condition
Ponytail Roller Set
Flat Iron

I have special plans for the weekend, so I may have to flat iron my own hair. :whyme:I think I'm gonna be safe and start tonight. Hmph. I'll probably be up half the night doing this. Oh well. It's all in the name of hair. :giggle:

leiah

TONIGHT:
cowash with peter lamas wheatgrass purifying conditioner
DC with north american hemp co moisturizing conditioner

will try to get in another cowash or protein treatment at some point depending on my son's nap schedule

janeemat

My 12 wk relaxer is next wk, so I plan to do my protein treatment (aphoghee) this week. I will then probably carefully detangle and do a roller set so I can destinguish the ng from the relaxed hair and just be in a soft bun all week.

TruMe

Will be doing the last of my 3 series wash n go's. I will be doing the conditioner only method this weekend as I used Miss Jessie's curly meringue and KCCC these past two weekends. So far MJ is the winner, less shrinkage. We will see. Although, I am know thinking that I may want to try out the Jane Carter curling cream as well!

bunnie82

I plan to wash with my shikakai bar....do a protein treatment and try some cassia obovata.....maybe when i come home from sushi tonight I will use some Amla.....MAYBE!

nerdography

-coat my hair in olive oil and suave humectant conditioner sleep w/ it over night
-shampoo w/ Suave Humectant
-garnier 3 minute undo
-Blue Magic Tea Tree Oil Leave-In
-Anti-Frizz serum
-blow dry
-flat iron???

hair4today

Weekend hair plans starting today...

1. Overnight pre-poo with Silk Dreams Pre
2. Wash with Shi Naturals Lemonade shampoo
3. Strengthen with Shi-Naturals henna gloss mixed with Tiiva Coffee & Cupuacu DC
4. Co-wash/rinse out henna with SSI Avocado
5. Tea rinse with malva flowers, moringa & black teas
6. DC with Komaza Olive Moisture Mask
7. Moisture and seal with Mozeke Coconut Kokum Hair Milk & Camellia oil
8. Chunky twists throughout weekend to stretch so that I can protective style with a banana clip bun all of next week.

fiyahwerks

Just took my braids down (wore them for 5 weeks). Got on a lace front for now. Today, clarifying shampoo and overnight DC with Hairveda's Strinillah.

I have no idea how I want to style it.

assiyrabomb

Tonight I will:

-Wash w Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo
-D/C Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner
-install my L Part wig.

ScorpioBeauty09

I've just washed and blow dried my hair and now I'm off to have it straightened. I tried grapeseed oil today in place of my usual heat protectant and so far I like it.:grin:

Uniqzoe

My hair will be featured at the Design Essentials seminars during the Bronner Brothers hair show this weekend. :grin: I am both excited and a little nervous as the stylist hasn't told me exactly what she plans to do with my hair.

westNDNbeauty

Flat ironing my hair :) will have a full overview on my blog

Pic below depict my hair half blow dried and half flat ironed.

janeemat

My hair will be featured at the Design Essentials seminars during the Bronner Brothers hair show this weekend. :grin: I am both excited and a little nervous as the stylist hasn't told me exactly what she plans to do with my hair.

Good for you! Please tell us all about it. Your hair is beautiful.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I have a charity run event on Sunday...but that's also my usual wash day. I have no idea how I will achieve my usual weekly wash and DC routine. :ohwell:

Uniqzoe

Flat ironing my hair :) will have a full overview on my blog

Pic below depict my hair half blow dried and half flat ironed.

westNDNbeauty I have tried your flat iron method several times but I have yet to get that bling like you. I will say though that the last time I came super close I figured out what I had been doing wrong....temp was too low....DUH!

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Allandra, are you gonna take pictures?

I barely touched my hair last week and this week, so this weekend will be more pampering for it.
The plan is to:
1. Apply cassia mix.
2. Shampoo with CV Extra Honey Beer
3. Tea rinse with a blend of black and hibiscus and a splash of
4. Overnight DC with Nexxus Humectress. I may add some GVP Conditioning Balm to see if I can make it a bit more moisturizing.
5. Do ACV rinse.
6. Apply GVP Anti-Snap, Chi Silk infusion, and a touch of castor oil.
7. Rollerset and air dry.
8. Flat iron roots.

lamaria211

Today i deep conditioned for 8 hours with Pantene breakage defense mask on dry hair rinsed then used Giovanni direct leave-in and sealed with Wild Growth oil and castor oil

crlsweetie912

Today I gave myself a touch up (silk elements), color (ion demi permanent to cover this gray) and a teeny trim. DC'd with AtOne botanical reconstructor. Then curled my hair with a 1 1/2 inch curling iron (used beyond the zone turn up the heat as a heat protectant)......I will pin curl it to maintain it through the week. It's so shiny and bouncy!!!!!

Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Cowash.cowash.COWASH. w/ garnier fructis sleek and shine followed by a vo5 mm cowash.. I just did my Friday cowash regi.

Also planning on cowashing on Saturday and Sunday evenings too.