February 3,4,5....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Toy

Today,I did a light reconstructor just relaxed this past wednesday.

Then I deep conditioned with Aussie 3 min deep conditioner and Dove moisturizing conditioner.

DarkChyld

Yesterday, I'm did a strand test of neem powder. I didn't think that it will break me out because I've been using vatika oil for the past week. And i was right.
Today, I plan to wash my my hair and deep condition it for a while with osmo essence. I may put a clear rinse on but I'm not sure.
Then in the am on Sunday, I'm going to rinse, an use my Eco olive oil gel to set my curls because I'm going to Disneyland in lieu of watching the repeat known as the super bowl.
And those are my plans.

DarkChyld

Cherokee-n-Black said:
Steaming at the Y. Used up all the DevaCurl so I'm going to try my fave Hair Tea by Curls. Today I'm in styling mudd by Botticelli Botanicals.

Decent!
Steaming at the gym, I never thought of that. It's ingenious and I'll try next time I'm at the gym.

chocolate01

I washed and deep conditioned earlier today. I am still on my personal no heat challenge (haven't used heat since at least Aug or Sept) so im air drying in fat twists. Tomorrow I will make my twists smaller and neater while watching the Super Bowl.

BreeNique

I put my hair back in bantu-knots last night, and plan on weaing them under a silk scarf and beanie for the rest of the day. I'll use this as a protective style for today, and take them down tomorrow (Monday), to wash Monday night.

Britt

Washed w/ Abba moisture poo
Dc w/ Elucence
Used Alter Ego drops
Aveeno nourish leave in.

I noticed that my conditioner didn't seem to do a good job of penetrating and softening my hair as it usually does, so I'm thinking its probably build up fr the castor oil.

LifeafterLHCF

Nothing except moisturize and slick in a bun for tomorrow.Since I have been sick and now recovering I'm sorta scared of washing my hair.I believe that's how I came down with this cold by washing my head and then going to bed..not a good thing anymore..

Aggie

I have Chicoro's prepoo on my hair right now and will be mildly clarifying my hair, black tea rinsing under Mizani Renew Strength Mask followed by Mizani Moisturfusion Conditioner for deep conditioning today. This will be my first time trying out the Mizani Moisturfusion conditioner and can't wait to use it.

I may massage my scalp with my sulfur mix and GHE baggy my hair overnight with JBCO tonight as well as I haven't done it for 2 days. I :love: scalp massages.