FHI w/white plates

Mortons

Has anyone seen the FHI with white plates? My hair stylist has one and that thing is the straight up BOMB! She says it has 6 layers of ceramic :lick: Has anyone seen or heard of this iron as well and know where I can maybe purchase one? TIA

Thanks for the help! I looked the name up on ebay and I found a few but still in the 190-200 range. A LOT less than $400 but man, that iron is just delicious :lick: my hair has never been that straight and silky before, ever

I wouldn't trust getting it from ebay though. Some of the sellers really know how to sell duplicate knockoffs of the real thing. But unless you know a legit seller online then it's all good.

If I purchased this for $400, I wouldn't purchase another flat iron for a good seven years.

I wouldn't trust getting it from ebay though. Some of the sellers really know how to sell duplicate knockoffs of the real thing. But unless you know a legit seller online then it's all good.

If I purchased this for $400, I wouldn't purchase another flat iron for a good seven years.

hell, if I bought a flat iron for $400, that damn thing better last me UNTIL I DIE (and it had better be buried beside me, with my hair freshly flat-ironed with it :lachen:)

I know you said a FHI, but you can get a T3 flat iron for $160 and it has the white ceramic plates and the T3 is really outstanding.

hell, if I bought a flat iron for $400, that damn thing better last me UNTIL I DIE (and it had better be buried beside me, with my hair freshly flat-ironed with it :lachen:)

:giggle: Yup, we'll stand over your body and say: She sho look natchal and her hair is still bangin':lachen:

Glamourous-that FHI is making me :pant:

:giggle: Yup, we'll stand over your body and say: She sho look natchal and her hair is still bangin':lachen:

Glamourous-that FHI is making me :pant:

I'm in :love: It is honestly the best thing since sliced bread. And it leaves my hair feeling so moisturized and healthy, and NO HEAT DAMAGE. I really want this iron

Thanks for looking out. I got both of my FHI's off ebay and they are real and work well. The people who are selling them offer a full return policy so I thinking about trying it

You're talking about the FHI Runway. I got one a couple of weeks off ebay for half price and I love mine. I thought I was addicted to my Solia (until somebody broke it:wallbash:). But I love my new Runway.

Back