Hide Your Hair Til Christmas 2007 Challenge

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

Happy 4th of July!!!

Congrats to everyone who made it through the last challenge! The results were amazing as always!!

The next challenge, the BIG one, starts tomorrow July 5th.

The rules are the same:
  • Hide your hair in any protective style you wish. Anything that protects your ends and hides the length of your hair.
  • No update pics posted on LHCF until we reveal at the end of the challenge.
  • You have 3 passes to wear your hair down for special occasions.
This time when you sign up can you let us know what goal you are trying to reach by christmas that way you have something that you are striving for. Also list if you are new to the HYH (Hide Your Hair) or if you have done them before.

See below:

RabiaElaine
HYH: 4th challenge
My goal: To reach BSL (at least the top of my brastrap).

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Name: Bre
HYH: 1st timer :)
My goal: From shoulder length to APL (which coincides with another challenge that ends in December)!

All aboard!

youwillrise

i'm in.
i'm great at hiding my hair. haha
it will be NO PROBLEM.

runrunrunner (Lekyta)
HYH: 1st timer
goal: APL

LocksOfLuV

I am sooo in!!!

But let me say, if the times comes and I feel that I don't have enough progress to reveal I won't. I don't want any pressure or anything from yall chickens either.:lol: But of course I will tell yall about 2 weeks before time. I won't do a no-call-no-show lol.

LocksofLuv
HYH: 1st challenge
My goal: To reach (the top of) BSL.

sugarose

LocksOfLuV said:
I am sooo in!!!

But let me say, if the times comes and I feel that I don't have enough progress to reveal I won't. I don't want any pressure or anything from yall chickens either.:lol: But of course I will tell yall about 2 weeks before time. I won't do a no-call-no-show lol.

You are so funny. :lol: You will have progress.

Last edited:

Maa Maa omo mti

I don't think it really matters if you hit your goal or not. The fact that you are HYH is the focus of this challenge, but hitting that goal will be an added bonus.

LocksOfLuV

sugarose said:
LocksOfLuV said:
I am sooo in!!!

quote]

You are so funny. :lol: You will have progress.

I am so afriad to dissapoint myself.:look:

kbody4

Hey Rabia, count me in!!

kbody4
HYH: I think this is going on number 3 :)
My goal: BSL or close to it

Sassafrass

I'd be happy to finally join a challenge!

StunningEssense
HYH: 1st challenge
My goal: APL

I'm actually going to take it a little further and reveal by New Years. That'll give me extra time to squeeze in that last .000000000001" of growth.

Name: Mermaid0684
HYH: 1st time
My goal: To be one inch from bra-clasp (I'm currently 3" away).

I'll need one pass in October when my birthday comes around.

CAPlush

I'm still in this challenge! Christmas will be 1 whole year of protective styles (mostly buns, twists, etc.), I hope to show 4-6 inches of length retained with all 3 challenges combined, and be on my way to BSL. Good luck to everyone and hang in there, this challenge works!

whitneysimone

yay! this might be my fourth or fifth challenge im in :p

WhitneySimone
HYH: first timer
goal: Full & thick BSL...inch'ing towards MBL