Flat-iron pics/castor oil for growth!

nnmiles

Ladies, I have been oiling my scalp with regular castor oil, and its really been growing my hair. Here are my pics. Also you can take a look at my fokti to really see how my hair has grown. The first pic is of my hair freshly blow-dried and the second is of it flat-ironed, with the Solia 1 inch. Thanks lhcf!

Attachments

• hairpics 003.jpg
    hairpics 003.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 409
  • hairpics 006.jpg
    hairpics 006.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:

Neith

Your hair looks great! :)

I have been experiencing good growth too. I cut my hair to just below my ear and now it's a little beyond my chin. In two months :shocked: I oil my scalp 2x a week with castor and coconut oil mixed together. It is good stuff :yep:

nnmiles

Your hair is beautiful and healthy! Is it relaxed or texlaxed?

Thanks for the compliment, I am not relaxed or texlaxed. However I use to straighten my hair so much when I was younger that it doesn't get as curly as it use to when I wash it, but I am natural.

Stella B.

So proud of you! You've achieved awesome growth! Keep the progress going!:grin: How long have you been applying castor oil to your scalp? I just joined a castor oil challenge on another board, and I want results like yours!:drunk: And if you don't mind me asking, what heat protectant (if any) did you use for flat ironing your hair? Love it!!!!!!

nnmiles

So proud of you! You've achieved awesome growth! Keep the progress going!:grin: How long have you been applying castor oil to your scalp? I just joined a castor oil challenge on another board, and I want results like yours!:drunk: And if you don't mind me asking, what heat protectant (if any) did you use for flat ironing your hair? Love it!!!!!!

Thanks Stella, I forgot to mention in my orignal post that I just started using castor oil, three weeks, ago, and I saw a noticable inch of growth, so keep at it!!! I used chi heat protectant of course...lol

MizzCoco

Congrats on your growth! That castor oil sounds great, now that the colder months are coming, I'm jumping on it!

Sonye93

How lovely!, I wish my hair was that thick. I pre-poo with castor oil every week overnight then heated the next day for 30 mins. I hope my hair will be like yours son.

*fabulosity*

Thanks for the compliment, I am not relaxed or texlaxed. However I use to straighten my hair so much when I was younger that it doesn't get as curly as it use to when I wash it, but I am natural.

It is BEAUTIFUL...
I am scared of castor oil though.. I bought some in the beginning of my PJ days.. it's still under the cabinet.. it was crazy thick and my hair was a mess :nono:

How do you use it???

beans4reezy

Your hair looks really nice!! I am applying castor oil to my scalp as well and I am hoping for good growth too!

nnmiles

It is BEAUTIFUL...
I am scared of castor oil though.. I bought some in the beginning of my PJ days.. it's still under the cabinet.. it was crazy thick and my hair was a mess :nono:

How do you use it???

Yes!!! you are right it is crazy thick!! But call me crazy that's what I love about it. So I use is sparingly. I apply it to my scalp every 2 to three days. And I know my growth it due to it. Good luck with it!