Flexi-8 owners: Did yours change color too?

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
I love my Flexi 8, just got it about 2 months ago. I've only worn in a few times since then. Just the other day I reached to grab it and I noticed that parts of it were a hue of red! Even the beads changed color....I am so upset! Has anyone elses turned on them? I don't use harsh hair products...I dunno what caused it.

I tried e-mailing Flexi-8 two days ago and have still received no answer....what should I do ladies?

ETA: It's a bronze colored clip

JustKiya

Oh, boo!! I've never heard of such - that's odd.

Hopefully you will get a good response back!

dlewis

I have several bronze clips that have changed colors. But I think it's from wearing it on wet hair. I ordered some new ones and I only wear those on dry hair and the color has not changed.

anon123

I only have one and have only worn it less than 10 times, but no color change yet. I would complain to the company and ask them at the very least how this can be avoided.

eta: mine is silver.

Last edited:

Allandra

The one that a lovely member here gave me is all silver.

I did order a couple more, and I should receive them soon (another style in silver and another style in silver/black). Hopefully they won't change colors.

sdfw

I had a bronze one that turned color last year. When I emailed the company about it they had me send it to them and they sent me another one. They were very kind and quick in getting the new one out to me.