Flowinlock's 3 year update

flowinlocks

The beginning... first avatar pic.
June 2008

August 2008, shaved back is growing out.

December 08, after a few months of Ayurveda

August 2009, 1 year anniversary

Trim from April 2010 after setback

April 2010

August 2010 2 year anniversary

August 2011 3 year anniversary

Sigh BSL still eludes me. :cry: I can say that I have gained more MUCH NEEDED thickness this year instead of length. For that I am thankful.:yep: As far as my reggie I'm not gonna front I haven't been doing crap for the past 4 months I've been lazy as all get out. :perplexed

When I feel like it it's the same one that I've followed for the past few years:
It’s basically a rotation of oiling with Ayurvedic oils which include, Shikakai, Amla, Bhringraj and a few others.

Or Ceramides like WGO or Hemp oil.

Cowashing at least twice a week, conds. vary. Although my staples are Aussie Moist, Suave Humectant, and Skala.

I dc at least once a week. Once again conds. vary. Staples include ORS, Silicon Mix, Motions CPR in the jar

Leave in’s include CHI Keratin Mist and HH LTR

The only time I use shampoo is when I relax, every 8 to 10 weeks with Hawaiian Silky Lye in mild.

For cleansing, its my Shikakai bar a few times a month or an Ayurvedic tea rinse once a week if I’m not being lazy. :lol:

Thanks for your time ladies..

fiyahwerks

Beautiful hair and pictures. Great motivation. Thanks! I love your first 2008 picture, your short hair picture is very nice.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
You've come a long way baby. Uh huh! :yep: And I agree with the thickness comment. :sweet:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I've come from very short as well, so it's nice to see your progress :yep: Loving how nicely your hair thickened up, keep up the great work :)

Ms_CoCo37

Your progress is quite admirable. Despite having a couple of lazy months (like me), you're doing a great job!

toiatoya

amazing growth in those first 3 mos of 08 lady!!!! U made me race to Hairveda lol I just made a purchase.

BlaqBella

Lookin' good Flowinlocks. I love to see your progress. Yep the length you want is next. I gained thickness this year too.