Flowinlock's 3 year update

LaidBak

My dear you have made amazing progress!!!
You're proof that I should be doing much better after all this time
:wallbash:

Stepiphanie

Great Job! Setbacks happen, I remember your updates from back in the day so nice to see how far you've come. KUTGW :)

beans4reezy

Say what?! My jaw dropped!!

Flowinlocks, you hair looks GREAT! Don't even give bsl a second thought- look at how far you've come! We get way too caught up with the growth milestones sometimes, it tends to overshadow our great accomplishments....you've come a long way girlie.....you should be over the moon!

Wow, I'm getting far in my stretch, so I really needed that encouragement. Thanks girl!

flowinlocks

Say what?! My jaw dropped!!

Flowinlocks, you hair looks GREAT! Don't even give bsl a second thought- look at how far you've come! We get way too caught up with the growth milestones sometimes, it tends to overshadow our great accomplishments....you've come a long way girlie.....you should be over the moon!

Wow, I'm getting far in my stretch, so I really needed that encouragement. Thanks girl!

Thanks so much for this! And yes you absolutely right. It's so easy to get caught up in where you (should) be that you can't fully appreciate where you are. Staring at all these gorgeous heads of hair doesn't help either lol. I'm gonna focus on getting my hair the healthiest it can be and call it a day. I know BSL and I will be friends one day. :lol:

MzSwift

You've made great progress!

I may also check out Hairveda for my mom. I like to mix my own but I don't feel comfortable mixing for other people.

sparklebh

u go my friend, am still trying to get to apl, just working on the health of my hair right now. My hair is so thin that if you look at it side ways it will come out but thank GOD it's not breakin. Keep your fingers cross for me. Hope by this time next year I will be there. Will have to put up some new pics. Will pm or call you about how to do that again. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!