Folks, we are experiencing tribulation

Rainbow Dash

A tribulation against the truth! But it's not physical death like the dark ages this time, it's lukewarm spiritual mindsets that's killing the saints.

I thought that the above statement was relevant to what we as saints are experiencing and or seeing. Saints are coming up against the Word of God and changing it to fit their agendas which is an anti-Christ agenda.
No man can serve two masters. The Word is the only foundation that will last. As much as the word deals with me, I must humble myself and submit to it. It is not always easy to submit to the word when I have given my fleshly desires too much attention vice filling up in the Spirit.

Christ said if you build your foundation on Him and His word, you will be able to stand when the storms come and the enemy sends those fiery darts.

Luke 6:46-49
46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? 47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. 49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Stand
Ephesians 6:13-14
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness

Lets continue to encourage one another in accordance with the Word and not our fleshly desires and what feels good. This is life and death.

Blessings

Last edited:
Your opening statement is powerful and on point.

I saw a TV show which relates to your topic. May I come back and share something later? I need some time to gather more information. :Rose:

:up::thankyou:

Ephesians 6 13-18

13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

Last edited:
I look forward to your post!
:yep:

Your opening statement is powerful and on point.

I saw a TV show which relates to your topic. May I come back and share something later? I need some time to gather more information. :Rose:

Good to know I'm not the only one noticing this!

...it's lukewarm spiritual mindsets that's killing the saints...

...Saints are coming up against the Word of God and changing it to fit their agendas which is an anti-Christ agenda...

Thanks for posting Health&hair28!

Thank you Health&Hair and Laela...

This is the show I saw on Oprah's 'OWN' channel the other night.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/lisa-ling-asks-is-it-possible-to-be-both-gay-and-christian-49345/

I have no doubt that these persons love Jesus, who wouldn't? What concerns me is that the 'lifestyle' is being presented as 'acceptable' to Jesus. :nono:

Here's the interview 'after' the show. :nono:

http://gaylekingshow.com/blog?action=viewBlog&messageBoardID=-975602818070368006

I'll comment more a little later. I want to give you and those reading a chance to view the information and to allow God to speak to your hearts.

Love and blessings. :Rose:

Great piece. I believe the gay laws are an attack on marriage as God intended. This part of the article stood out for me and says a lot ( maybe he's referring to Jeremiah 29:11?):

"This new identity is rooted in what God says is His best plan for individuals, humanity and sexuality."

That's the identity that Ethan Martin, an Exodus student, has assumed.

"Sexuality," he told the show, "is a part of our identity ... but it is not the core of our identity."

"My identity is now in Christ.
"

Not to sway from your posted article. But Lisa Ling has been doing some great expository work on underage prostitution in the U.S. as well. It's startling what the laws are allowing: for example, in the sate of NY, if an 16-year-old boy has sex w/ a 14-year-old girl, it's not consensual. Good. Yet if that same 14-year-old girl is prostituted to another man by a 30-old pimp, SHE has committed a crime because money has been exchanged. A victim and criminal all wrapped into one. :nono:

I believe the gay agenda is but one aspect, which overshadows equally damaging events involving sex, which target young women and children. There are other stories on CNN (Predator / Sexual Slavery) and it's sad that investigators discover some of those men who arrange to have sex with these children have NORMAL lives. Wives, kids, nice homes. I'd dare say some probably go to church.

Sexual identity is a very touch subject for many...yet it's a major tool (along with money) for Satan to get his agenda going, even if he has to use people who call themselves Christians to accomplish it. It's an attack on an entire generation.

Sorry OP, if I ventured OT....

Last edited:
Great piece. I believe the gay laws are an attack on marriage as God intended. This part of the article stood out for me and says a lot ( maybe he's referring to Jeremiah 29:11?):

"This new identity is rooted in what God says is His best plan for individuals, humanity and sexuality."

That's the identity that Ethan Martin, an Exodus student, has assumed.

"Sexuality," he told the show, "is a part of our identity ... but it is not the core of our identity."

"My identity is now in Christ.
"

Not to sway from your posted article. But Lisa Ling has been doing some great expository work on underage prostitution in the U.S. as well. It's startling what the laws are allowing: for example, in the sate of NY, if an 16-year-old boy has sex w/ a 14-year-old girl, it's not consensual. Good. Yet if that same 14-year-old girl is prostituted to another man by a 30-old pimp, SHE has committed a crime because money has been exchanged. A victim and criminal all wrapped into one. :nono:

I believe the gay agenda is but one aspect, which overshadows equally damaging events involving sex, which target young women and children. There are other stories on CNN (Predator / Sexual Slavery) and it's sad that investigators discover some of those men who arrange to have sex with these children have NORMAL lives. Wives, kids, nice homes. I'd dare say some probably go to church.

Sexual identity is a very touch subject for many...yet it's a major tool (along with money) for Satan to get his agenda going, even if he has to use Christians to accomplish it. It's an attack on an entire generation.

Sorry OP, if I ventured OT....

Watch the 'Pendulum' swing...

satan sets up a person doing great and mighty things... i.e. Lisa Ling's great works on underage prostitutes. The world sees her as an icon for justice.

The 'Swing'...

She has a 'special' program on gay Christians and she proclaims that she has fallen in love with Jesus and is moved and totally sincere about this. She's in love with His 'KINDNESS' and His COMPASSION and HIS LOVE for everyone.

Yet she says NOTHING about HIS CORRECTION! This relates to the topic of lukewarm...

She goes on to say, that gay is okay...even with Jesus. She goes on to say that the man who was 'delivered' from homosexuality and is happpily married is instead 'not happy and is suppressing' his homosexual nature.

Do you see the Pendulum? satan is still up to his games. He KNOWS that the Church is taking a stand for what is right, so what he's doing is setting up those who proclaim Chrisitianity to say that Jesus is okay with gay ... the sin...the lifestyle.

The young girl in the segment clearly stated that she was out to lead 'others' to Jesus Christ, but her Jesus condons homosexuality.

The entire gay Christian theme is centered on God's love, never on his Righteousness!

This ties into the theme of this thread, lukewarm desires for Jesus Christ. This is 'Jesus' their way.

Who are they fooling? Are they all abstinent? I'm not being condescending ...

I hope I'm not sounding that way. However, this is the setup, this is how the pendulum swings. The pendulum of the setup to deception.

And you know what gets me?

These are the hypocrites and NO ONE is calling them out on it. But yet thay call 'true' Chrisitians everything but ...

I'm still a rose without thorns. :Rose:

Great and true post OP. I think it was Laela that posted one of my fav scriptures from 1 Tim a few days ago about examining ourselves frequently to make sure we are on point according to the scriptures. Then we must continue to speak the truth in love (often called judging:nono::rolleyes: )
Poohbear,
No you are not the only person noticing this and as you frequently state in your posts, it (this watered down pseudo Christianity) spills over to include all areas of sins- adultery, fornication, spousal abuse, cheating on taxes, speeding, complaining about your job/ boss, you name it.

Rev 3:16-
16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
:sick::barf:

Great and true post OP. I think it was Laela that posted one of my fav scriptures from 1 Tim a few days ago about examining ourselves frequently to make sure we are on point according to the scriptures. Then we must continue to speak the truth in love (often called judging:nono::rolleyes: )
Poohbear,

No you are not the only person noticing this and as you frequently state in your posts, it (this watered down pseudo Christianity) spills over to include all areas of sins- adultery, fornication, spousal abuse, cheating on taxes,

speeding, complaining about your job/ boss, you name it.

Rev 3:16-
16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
:sick::barf:

:blush3: :hide: :look:

^^ :laugh:

Oh, no doubt... Shimmie, I do see the pendulum swinging... please pray for this former journalist :yep:

Ling's investigation is doing some good.

^^ :laugh:

Oh, no doubt... Shimmie, I do see the pendulum swinging... please pray for this former journalist :yep:

Ling's investigation is doing some good.

You're a 'Reporter'.... :amen: High Five, Laela! Now see it's YOU with your steadfast love for God who should have taken control of that interview. We simply do not have any Christian representatives on the air speaking the Truth of God.

I like Lisa Ling (Charlie's angels ... :look:)

Laela, this is where I have a problem.

Bear with me Love.

The same fury and throughness and truth that Lisa brings out in her other work, should have the same and even more fury to tell the 'TRUTH' about Jesus and not speak lies which make Him into a passive diety instead of a God of Righteousness. We need a true 'Believer' in the upfront roles like hers. Lisa needed a job; Oprah 'pre-screened' her to make sure she had another to spread 'Oprah's Gospel'.

The media is soooooo clever in clouding the truth of God. Lisa should not be talking about Jesus Christ, she does not know Him well enough to do so; she is not a good representative. She's not even 'lukewarm', she's cold.

.... :blush3: sorry... forgive me. I've just had with the foolishness, that's all.

^^^ Y'all are better than me:look:. I haven't watched a thing on OWN b/c I know lord Oprah went off the deep end years ago when she did that interview and misquoted scriptures about God being jealous of her. Then she started following Marianne Williamson who admitted she received some of her info from demonic sources... Yeah, I was done with her at that point:rolleyes:. It doesn't diminish the wonderful things she has achieved but receiving spiritual advice from her simply b/c she is wealthy and has the platform:nono:? BTW, I'm not saying you guys are following her. I'm saying that for those who are. I was like Uhh nope:nuts:- KIM Oprah:hand:.

^^^ Y'all are better than me:look:.

I haven't watched a thing on OWN b/c I know lord Oprah went off the deep end years ago when she did that interview and misquoted scriptures about God being jealous of her. Then she started following Marianne Williamson who admitted she received some of her info from demonic sources...

Yeah, I was done with her at that point:rolleyes:. It doesn't diminish the wonderful things she has achieved but receiving spiritual advice from her simply b/c she is wealthy and has the platform:nono:?

BTW, I'm not saying you guys are following her. I'm saying that for those who are. I was like Uhh nope:nuts:- KIM Oprah:hand:.

:kiss: I know you didn't mean us... :yep:

Prudent, I didn't know she said that God was jealous of her. I don't know whether to fall out laughing or cry. I ain't neva' in my life known anyone to think that much of themselves to be as bold and silly to say such as that.

What has she got that God doesn't own, let alone 'CREATE'.

It's a wonder if lightening didn't go off on that one. :lol:

I'm sorry... this is hilarious. Even God says that He sits on His throne and laughs [at fools]. I can imagine that the moment she 'uttered' this, God and all of Heaven did this...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He already "KNEW" she was gonna say it. And she had the nerve to even do it.

:lol: Poor Oprah... I wouldn't wish her Gospel on anyone. She's a comedian... And all this time I felt sorry for 'Harpo'... :rofl:

I can't believe she said that. Was it with a straight face?

Now do you see how the tribulation is coming? This thread is going to fill up with reasons and confirmations and it starts with Oprah. She a tribulation all on her own. :lachen:

Back on Topic:

Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you..... Matthew 24:4

As for all of her good works... it's as filthy rags.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Health&hair. You are right on target, concerning following the sure Word of G_d! I don't see how people live without it... maybe they aren't living - just existing.

You bet the pendulum is changing. What was once right is wrong and what is wrong is considered right.

So far as Oprah, saying that the Lord is jealous of her, if this is true, she really need our prayers. I noticed some time ago, she was getting a little New Age-gy in her talking.

This is an example of the apostasy that happening today, rejecting the Authority of God's Word.

Below is a portion of an article on how the emerging church rejects God's Word.

The fundamental problem with the emerging church is that it rejects the authority of the Word of God. Emergents prefer mystery to clarity, they prefer questions to direct answers. They prefer the journey to the destination. They question and undermine and insert doubt in the minds of young people who are already swimming in a sea of postmodern confusion. There is great danger here to the church of Jesus Christ. Christians have an unfortunate tendency to believe that spiritual error only comes amidst billowing clouds of sulfur. They expect false teachers to wear horns and black capes. They expect the obvious.

Yet here we have Brian McLaren openly rejecting the authority of God's Word on homosexuality and he remains an evangelical darling and leadership columnist for Christianity

Something is definitely emerging. It is not a love for the truth of the Gospel. However much you hear emergent leaders talk about being relevant and "missional" and being authentic, it is nothing but falsehood when the feet of its leaders do not stand on the authoritative Word of God. An incredible battle for truth was fought in the 16th century. Scripture alone! was the cry of those who wrested the Gospel back from the hands of the enemy and once again let the wonderful truths of salvation by grace through faith alone ring out. This is our battle. The question of the hour is this: Will we, the spiritual heirs of these saints of old, be found faithful in our time to boldly renounce all doctrine that undermines the authority of the Bible? God help us to stand, Amen.

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/ingrid/emerging.htm

ITA with your entire post, esp this part.... :yep:

I stopped paying attention to Oprah since I heard her say there is more than one way to God. :hand:

This thread is effective, and I appreciate Health&Hair posting it, because it's keeping me focused on my own salvation and self-judgment. There is no other way to seek Truth than to be true to oneself. God is good!

God bless you Shim Shims! :bighug:

The same fury and throughness and truth that Lisa brings out in her other work, should have the same and even more fury to tell the 'TRUTH' about Jesus and not speak lies which make Him into a passive diety instead of a God of Righteousness..

@Health&hair28,
Your article makes me think of several other religious celebrities who are playing their parts in the current apostasy. There was an interesting article on Rick Warren and Glenn Beck last week here:http://www.worldviewweekend.com/ .
This all makes me that much more determined to make sure I examine myself very closely on the regular.

ITA with your entire post, esp this part.... :yep:

I stopped paying attention to Oprah since I heard her say there is more than one way to God. :hand:

This thread is effective, and I appreciate Health&Hair posting it, because it's keeping me focused on my own salvation and self-judgment. There is no other way to seek Truth than to be true to oneself. God is good!

God bless you Shim Shims! :bighug:

:lol: Aren't you almost 'afraid' to 'agree' with me. You know I'm radical ... I'm like hyper radical -- :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

You have to enter my posts and threads at risk ... :peek:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

But you always leave with a :bighug:

Well meant... :love5:

Ladies, thanks for your contribution to this thread. There is so much going on in the earth.

We need the Christ of the Bible, not some man imagined Christ that does not line up with the Word but whatever they want to Him to be or approve of.

2 Corinthians 10:3- 3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Any thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God needs to be checked, cast down, and destroyed.

There was a time I went through some deep hurts and began to walk in unforgivness and bitterness but I knew I had to forgive if I wanted to be forgiven and allow God to deliver me from bitterness. My mind and flesh wanted to justify the unforgivness but it was not of God and I was in danger of judgement and wrath had I not repented and allowed God to heal me and set me free.

We cant go by what we feel but what pleases our heavenly Father. Sin will separate us from God if we dont turn away from it. And Yes, God is a loving Father, He sent His Son to take away the penalty that was due but he will deal with disobedience.

1 Tim 4:1-2 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron

Ladies, thanks for your contribution to this thread. There is so much going on in the earth.

We need the Christ of the Bible, not some man imagined Christ that does not line up with the Word but whatever they want to Him to be or approve of.

2 Corinthians 10:3- 3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Any thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God needs to be checked, cast down, and destroyed.

There was a time I went through some deep hurts and began to walk in unforgivness and bitterness but I knew I had to forgive if I wanted to be forgiven and allow God to deliver me from bitterness. My mind and flesh wanted to justify the unforgivness but it was not of God and I was in danger of judgement and wrath had I not repented and allowed God to heal me and set me free.

We cant go by what we feel but what pleases our heavenly Father. Sin will separate us from God if we dont turn away from it. And Yes, God is a loving Father, He sent His Son to take away the penalty that was due but he will deal with disobedience.

1 Tim 4:1-2 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron

I thank you for 'starting' this thread; I've learned and have been reminded of much more information then I realized.

You all know Jesus... that's for certain. :yep:

Those birth pangs are getting stronger and stronger. Wow any day now. Totally cool.

BTW....I can't watch Oprah because she comes off as too narcissitic (yeah I spelled this wrong) her saying that there was more than one way to get to heaven and then the lady in the audience said, "what about Jesus?" and Oprah told the lady in the audience "What about Jesus?" After seeing that, I knew something was not on the up and up with her. Plus, her network toook my Trama in the ER off.

Those birth pangs are getting stronger and stronger. Wow any day now. Totally cool.

BTW....I can't watch Oprah because she comes off as too narcissitic (yeah I spelled this wrong) her saying that there was more than one way to get to heaven and then the lady in the audience said, "what about Jesus?" and Oprah told the lady in the audience "What about Jesus?" After seeing that, I knew something was not on the up and up with her.

Plus, her network toook my Trama in the ER off.

at the bolded... Shame on her for that... :nono2:

Back