??? for mizanimami

tld723

First and foremost your hair is BEAUTIFUL:D I see that you use Aveda DR... is that an everyday shampoo /con or a treatment that's used once in a while? I use the SAp Moss, but Winter is coming and I know my hair will seriously dry out. Do you use any other Aveda product? I love that line. TIA
Tami

MizaniMami

tld723 said:
First and foremost your hair is BEAUTIFUL:D I see that you use Aveda DR... is that an everyday shampoo /con or a treatment that's used once in a while? I use the SAp Moss, but Winter is coming and I know my hair will seriously dry out. Do you use any other Aveda product? I love that line. TIA
Tami

I use the Aveda DR shampoo whenever I can. My hair tangles a lot and it doesn't help with the tangles. But I ALWAYS use it when I wear my hair down because it makes myhair so soft and beautiful.

I use the Aveda DR condition every wash or as a leave-in with my cowash. Sometimes I may alternate with another condish since it is so expensive but I always come back. I am loving the Aveda Beautifying Composition oil and i am going to buy some as soon as my sample run out. Let's see, oh I use the Aveda Brilliant Styling Creme on my ends sometimes as a moisturizer. It is very light but expensive as all the Aveda products are. Oh yeah! Aveda Brilliant Serum is my saviour. It is a def staple in my hair wardrobe.

tld723

Thanks!! I've been using the composition oil for years! I definitely will try the damage remedy!