For those with shorter hair

aikaa71

necklength bob or shorter. How do you wear you hair everyday . I want some styling ideas for my bob, my set only last a day and the ends look flat and the curl is gone

patience

Do you roll it at night? When my hair was relaxed and short, I used to have some cute styles using the flexible rollers. I would also do rod sets and then individually separate them for a nice spiral effect.

Karonica

This is an awkward length for me too. I cut it this length like 3 months ago, and I still don't really know what to do with it. What works though is adding some medium sized curls, and then pinning one side back. Just curls in general.

But to be honest, I just got bored with it and threw on my instant weave.

iwantlongerhair

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
This is an awkward length for me too. I cut it this length like 3 months ago, and I still don't really know what to do with it. What works though is adding some medium sized curls, and then pinning one side back. Just curls in general.

But to be honest, I just got bored with it and threw on my instant weave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm bored with my hair also, I think I'm going to get a sew in weave in July.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
i do a slight layered flip, or some rod spirals , or some crimps, but I usually wear it straight so I dont have to apply any heat

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I roller set my hair every night. I don't roll it tight, very loose so that I have bounces loose curl doing the day.

candibaby

when my hair was a bob i roller-wrapped it every night, (3 or 4 rollers in the crown and the hair around it wrapped). it didn't make it curly, just gave it bounce.

northernbelle

I wear my hair down. I think I look and feel more attractive when my hair is styled. I occasionally will wear my hair pulled up and secured with a claw comb, especially when I know that wearing my hair down and styled will be futile.

I alternate between wrap setting and roller setting at night, to maintain the style.

northernbelle

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
When my hair was shorter (mid-neck length) after I got it layered in October 2003, I had no choice but to wear it down. I would wear it in rollersets, sleek straight, and most of the time I would use those good ol' curling irons to flip up my layers.
It's so hard to find a style when you are suffering from the pains of growing out your hair.
It makes u tempted to cut your hair even more!
Just hang in there; the length will start to come

Falon

I use those straight flexible rollers. I put some moisurizer on my hair before I put them in and cover with my satin bonnet. I don't comb out the curls I just pick them with my fingers and use a headband to hold the front back. (I have a thing about headbands)

Braid outs are always good. Sometimes I make a bun on top (sort of a mini french twist and leave half the hair down.)

I have enough now to wear it all up if I want to.

JenJen2721

I wrap my hair at night and use hype hair rollers in the morning before getting in the shower. That way the steam sets the curl. I sporting a chin length bob right now...

I don't use any heat at all, unless I'm deep conditioning. Those Hype Hair rollers are a God send.

If you want more detail on how I style my hair, feel free to PM me.