For You Natural Girls Who Wear Wigs/Halfwigs....

jhcprincess

I have this wig and it is DA BOMB!!!!! I always buy 2 at a time because I wear my wig about 90% of the time... the last time I wore my real hair out was Easter!

Duchesse

Oooh! I like LaJay! I just made a homemade Halfwig with Milky Way Indian Jerri Curl (long arse name), and it blends nicely with my hair. I'll post pics later. I think its a good hair choice for naturals.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I want one, too!

I think wearing this would be effortless. Best of all, it could really help me retain length and keep tension off of my hairline...thanks, Pook, for this one!!

sithembile

This wig is too cute, but I'm definitely going to have to cut it. To those who are good at thinning wigs, what's the best technique? I don't have a wig head stand.

MsLizziA

I.need.this.wig

Oooooooooooo I will live in this wig! Its soooo frickin pretty and it looks so real

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

tashboog

I'm on Instagram
I just received my La Jay wig yesterday. I ordered it on Thursday and received it yesterday (Sat.). So it only took 2 days for me to receive my package. I ordered the 1B color and it blends perfectly with my 4a/b hair. No one in my family can tell the difference! But beware that its really big! I looked real crazy before I cut it! I took a lot off the wig and its still big hair! I don't know how to thin out wigs so my cousin is a cosmetologist and she is gonna thin it out for me before I wear it in public. I love this wig and you don't need a lot of your own hair to blend it. So its a good protective style which is why I bout it so that I can stop manipulating my own hair so much.

pookaloo83

The 1B is back in stock for the La Jay wig! Also, I saw another wig today that may blend in with natural hair as well. Actually 2 wigs. The first is "Drew"

[video=youtube;5lZI3SUE5JA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lZI3SUE5JA[/video]

The second is "Prada"

I wouldn't wear mine like that. I would put my hair out in front and wear it like a half wig then wear it in a low puff.
Beshe Human Hair Wig Prada

[video=youtube;qg6Dn45pdM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Dn45pdM8[/video]

Last edited:

pookaloo83

Ok. scratch that. I don't like the way Prada looks. On the vid that I posted when the lady turned around it was maaaddd short in the back. :nono:

bride91501

Hey pook- it is a very big wig, you just gotta work with it. I was literally cuttimg away at it for weeks until I was happy with it.

It's what I'm wearing in my avi pic. Most non-hair types just think it's my hair.

davisbr88

ITA with bride91501
I have a big forehead but a small face. The first wig I put on (it was a sensationnel hz-something) made me look like Mufasa. I put it on the most snug fit I could and went at that thing with scissors for like an hour. I'd cut off random pieces and then try it back on, and then cut off more and try it back on until it was thin enough to look somewhat realistic - I was afraid of cutting too much and couldn't see the back well enough to cut while on my head and I had my leave-out hair out to see what it would really look like on an everyday basis so I was afraid of cutting that. It took a while but it was worth it because I PS'ed that whole summer in that same wig.

I'm the one in the middle:

This is making me miss my wigs now... I may have to break one out for old time's sake.

Last edited:

MissSenegal

I've been wearing this wig for about 2 months. Everyone thinks its my hair. I did no cutting just wore it as is. I'm buying a new one today might buy 2. I was lazy and didn't pin it down once and it flew right off my head so from now on I will be pinning it down.

EmeRaldPrinXess

MissSenegal
:blush::blush::lachen::lachen: @ the bolded...... LOL! did any1 see it fly offa ur hair?
I've been wearing this wig for about 2 months. Everyone thinks its my hair. I did no cutting just wore it as is. I'm buying a new one today might buy 2. I was lazy and didn't pin it down once and it flew right off my head so from now on I will be pinning it down.