Forum acting funny lately..

Lindy

Is it just me, or have the boards been "acting up" lately?? Sometimes it takes forever for a page to load, and other times, it takes a long time, then it gives some kind of error message, saying the board may be busy or have a broken server. It's really frustrating!!

Is anyone else experiencing this??? Thanks!!

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
It's been doing that to me for months. I never know if I will be able to get to the board or not. It's hit or miss. I will be cutting down my visiting/viewing shortly anyway.

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Is it just me, or have the boards been "acting up" lately?? Sometimes it takes forever for a page to load, and other times, it takes a long time, then it gives some kind of error message, saying the board may be busy or have a broken server. It's really frustrating!!

Is anyone else experiencing this??? Thanks!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been having the same problem.

Mamacita

I've been having the same problem
I thought it was just me. Sometimes I just log off b/c it's soooooo frustrating.

Isis

I thought it was my computer all this time. It took me 3 tries just to get on this thread. I rebooted my computer after I got an error message.
LHCF is attracting more people everyday and I wonder if it's because so many more are accessing this board at the same time, slowing the server down.

Cleo

Isis, I think you're right, that's usually what happens when you have an increased number of users going against the same server.
The LHCF is too popular. We need a server that's more robust.

Angelicus

I am a member of a black college bands board which is also provided by UBB. their site has the same problem we have. so its not LCHF's fault.

There are many times when i want to compliment women on their hard work, but i cannot because i get error messages. it is not frustrating though.

Lindy

Well, I'm glad it isn't just me, ladies!! Sometimes I just wanna take my computer and
!!!! I wonder if there's anything that can be done about the problem...

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
If it is a slow server problem, it may take $$$ to upgrade it to something capable of handling the traffic.