George Floyd Dies After Saying He Can't Breathe After Arrest...video Shows Cop With Knee On His Neck

Everything Zen

Wow, George Floyd's memorial service is being televised on most major networks. I dont watch Fox News so I dont know if its airing on that network. I'm still amazed at how the whole world is coming together and protesting racism and police brutality. Enough is enough. This has been an emotional few weeks. I pray that Breonna Taylor's murderers are also arrested and convicted.

Well in George’s case- the whole world was basically visually subjected to a high def. snuff film that nobody asked or paid for. So... :look:

discodumpling

I did not know this. I read somewhere that they had history but I did not know what that meant.
17 yrs. They worked the same side hustle for SEVENTEEN YEARS. They're gonna have to go deep for this one.
I have worked for years with y/t folks who see me out and about in these streets of Queens & Long Island...and they walk right on by. I used to make the effort to say "hi" but I realized they were deliberately iggin me. So now I'm on some petty stuff and have learned to be rude like they are.

Edit: I swear LHCF is the gift that keeps on giving. It's like therapy. Reviewing what I wrote above, I said to myself: Self...how you mek people change your very NATURE? I was raised to greet people properly wherever we meet...Morning Miss So & So, Afternoon gyal, Evening Pops etc. I'm going to be more mindful going forward.

Last edited:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
17 yrs. They worked the same side hustle for SEVENTEEN YEARS. They're gonna have to go deep for this one.
I have worked for years with y/t folks who see me out and about in these streets of Queens & Long Island...and they walk right on by. I used to make the effort to say "hi" but I realized they were deliberately iggin me. So now I'm on some petty stuff and have learned to be rude like they are.

With them I act accordingly. But with the hyper diversity on the horizon and knowing that the so called 'minorities' who are actually 'majorities' that are gaining economic and political clout, never have, don't and never will act like that...I am strategic. Cause this can become your normal if one is not careful :nono:.

yamilee21

17 yrs. They worked the same side hustle for SEVENTEEN YEARS. They're gonna have to go deep for this one. ....
Wait... didn’t George Floyd move to Minneapolis only 5 years ago? They could not have worked together that long. I agree though that the club, and both of their positions with it, need further scrutiny though. Even if Chauvin worked exclusively outside, and Floyd worked exclusively inside, as the club owner specified, it seems unusual that their paths would not have crossed, or that they would not have at least known each by sight.

Ganjababy

They are now marching in Australia for what’s happening but also for an Aboriginal man that died in lockup. Same in France where they were marching for someone who died like 4 years ago.

People always talk about Black America’s influence on the world stage in regards to the arts, culture and sports but you guys are also leaders in fighting for human rights and influencing change around the world.

The police are scrutinizing their own practices here in Canada because of what’s happening across the pond. Even Dh company is acting differently towards him since the riots. Being more mindful...

Last edited:

Everything Zen

Wait... didn’t George Floyd move to Minneapolis only 5 years ago? They could not have worked together that long. I agree though that the club, and both of their positions with it, need further scrutiny though. Even if Chauvin worked exclusively outside, and Floyd worked exclusively inside, as the club owner specified, it seems unusual that their paths would not have crossed, or that they would not have at least known each by sight.

They need to get that timeline straight...

TrulyBlessed

Yeah them working together for 17 years is misinformation that was spread by the Minneapolis City Council VP in the beginning. The club’s owner said killer cop worked there for 17 years but George only worked there for the past year.

MizAvalon

Kevin Nash aka Big Sexy is giving folks hell on his Twitter and IG too. Some clown tried to come for him and Kevin said that he would send him a plane ticket so he could meet him at the airport and whip his ass. Others commented that he should be ashamed for promoting violence and he said that he was old school and men from his generation act like real men and just bust you in the mouth when you pop off. :lachen:

MizAvalon

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but did anyone see the video of the little girls putting up posters in the park to commemorate George Floyd’s death and this white, 50+ year old bike rider, violently grabbed one of their wrists and snatched the posters out of her hand? I think he even pushed the kid who was filming it down too. I’m on my phone right now so I can’t post it but the cops are asking for help identifying him.

SoniT

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but did anyone see the video of the little girls putting up posters in the park to commemorate George Floyd’s death and this white, 50+ year old bike rider, violently grabbed one of their wrists and snatched the posters out of her hand? I think he even pushed the kid who was filming it down too. I’m on my phone right now so I can’t post it but the cops are asking for help identifying him.
I saw that. It happened in my state. :mad:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...d-young-people-posting-protest-signs/2321982/