George Michael Products

fletgee

I have 3 of the George Michael wide tooth combs. When I got them I threw out all my other combs. I use them everyday. For some reason the descriptions on the other products did not entice me to purchase them. To me they seemed to be items I could purchase anywhere. Nothing special stood out about them.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Judging by the ingredients, they didn't seem all the great to me, either. But I was curious because the women in some of the Caucasian long hair groups rave about them. Think: Elucence. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was interested in the 12-minute Conditioner. But the price tage stopped me dead in my tracks. For $15 I could get 8 oz. of Mizani Moisturfuse and 12 oz. of Creme of Nature Shampoo!

fletgee

I use the Euclance shanpoo and conditioner and like them both. Right now I am on my way to the mall. Since I have heard so much about the Moisturfuse I will be picking it up today. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tea

I have a couple of the combs, the 12 minute conditioner & the Cream Rinse. I use the 12 minute conditioner sort of as a pretreatment on my ends before washing. I think they are nice products and work well with my hair.