Gorgeous TBL Relaxed Hair!

FrazzledFraggle

Very pretty...why all the different positions to show her hair. :lol: Oh, was that so people know it's not fake. She was very thorough.

Last edited:

Britt

Her hair is beautiful ! If it were me, I'd most def cut off a few inches off the bottom tho. I'm anal about that. She has gorgeous hair tho!

koolkittychick

Her hair is beautiful ! If it were me, I'd most def cut off a few inches off the bottom tho. I'm anal about that. She has gorgeous hair tho!
I don't know, I kind of like her fairy tale ends; it looks more natural to me and makes her look like a princess. :yep:

koolkittychick

Beautiful hair, and it looks very healthy.

I wonder how long she has been growing it out.
According to her hair regimen video, she has been growing her hair out for four and a half years now from shoulder length. She has never had hair this long before and she is not mixed.

Jewell

Hate I cant see it from my ph. Who does that...neglects to make a vid available for mobile?! Rolls eyes. I wanna see her hair too. No wonder it only has under 500 views. Might not even waste my time getting on my pc. Thats just annoying for sme1 to wanna show their hair online, but yet half the damn world cant see it. One reason I mainly be on other long hair sites. You actually see what ppl are working with.

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Beautiiifffuuuul. That has to be the most gorg head of fine relaxed hair I've ever seen. It looks sooo healthy :love:

RegaLady

According to her hair regimen video, she has been growing her hair out for four and a half years now from shoulder length. She has never had hair this long before and she is not mixed.

I should know better, but I cannot lie, this crossed my mind:look:

She has gorgeous hair!

yynot

Posting so I can remember to go back and look on my PC. There's hope for me yet. I'm a fine haired girl and while I was trying to transition to natural, I can't lie....I love my relaxed hair.

EnExitStageLeft

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKJFKNFJIOEKR*(I#_*LO$Uoekdjufii89r3oriu299r3-rpol!

Her hair had my jaw scrubbing the floor! I've never seen such beautiful bone straight Tailbone Length hair. Thats it! I'm officially shooting for Hip length. I was a bit scared before, but this vid shows me it can be done and within 3 years :happydance:. This vid is a true inspiration :yep:.

Misseyl

Beautiful fine hair. After a couple of turns I was beginning to think, "yes, we got it, it all yours, no sew-ins". Now if that hair was on my head I would cut off a few inches at the back because there's a strong possibility that it would grow back in no time.

ChocolatePie777

Hers is great......but shorty2sweet (?) Still has the best relaxed hair on youtube...I just wish she did better videos

Last edited:

Vintagecoilylocks

It is nice and definately hip. She should have no problem going longer. Is it me or does it seem like the ladies of color who are reaching these lengths still seem to believe they have to prove its their hair with all the showing scalp. I hope people are not feeling pressured to prove to doubters. Just my thoughts. Its just that I noticed this on their film where as on other sites the ladies don't go through that proving stuff. :ohwell:

koolkittychick

It is nice and definately hip. She should have no problem going longer. Is it me or does it seem like the ladies of color who are reaching these lengths still seem to believe they have to prove its their hair with all the showing scalp. I hope people are not feeling pressured to prove to doubters. Just my thoughts. Its just that I noticed this on their film where as on other sites the ladies don't go through that proving stuff. :ohwell:

It's funny all of you ladies mention this! The first time I saw the video, it didn't even occur to me that she was doing all that parting to show she didn't have tracks; I thought she was showing how well she did her relaxer!:lol: But I do see why she did that; there have been a few girls on YT who have tried to pass off weaves as their own hair (there's a girl from Jamaica whose YT name I can't remember that has been discussed at length on this board for that very reason), and admittedly a lot of people would assume that she has at least "one track in the back" or something with hair that long. And where I live, If you have hair past your neck and you are not Hispanic, it is just assumed you have fake hair on your head, so it would probably be something I would do if I made YT videos. :ohwell:

Whimsy

loving her length!!
At first I was like ok enough w/ the angles...then I realized why. Well done girl. Well done.

danysedai

Hers is great......but shorty2sweet (?) Still has the best relaxed hair on youtube...I just wish she did better videos

Do you have a link? can't find that user name.

My favourite relaxed youtuber is prettywitty77

The last thing I want to sound in respect to the lady the OP posted is a hater but I prefer it when the hair is thick all the way to the ends. I'm dealing with that right now where the fullest part of my hair is BSL but I have thin scraggly ends in a V that reach MBL. I see why MsKibibi cuts her V to achieve a U shape. The lady in the Op's video is not TBL length to me. Very pretty hair though.

koolkittychick

Do you have a link? can't find that user name.

My favourite relaxed youtuber is prettywitty77

The last thing I want to sound in respect to the lady the OP posted is a hater but I prefer it when the hair is thick all the way to the ends. I'm dealing with that right now where the fullest part of my hair is BSL but I have thin scraggly ends in a V that reach MBL. I see why MsKibibi cuts her V to achieve a U shape. The lady in the Op's video is not TBL length to me. Very pretty hair though.

Here is shorty2sweet's channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty2sweet59

Her hair is off the chain too! As far as the ends are concerned, everyone has their preference, and for thicker hair types, I agree that blunt ends are the way to go, since that looks better on those hair types. To each her own; in my opinion, all healthy hair is beautiful. :yep: