Greenhouse Effect Challenge

mshoneyfly

Im still GHEing 3-4 nights a week. Im wearing wigs everyday now instead of dealing with my underprocessed roots. Its all good though bc this was the result of the henna glosses + biotin pills w/keratin + Toji pure density vitamins. My hair is coming in so much thicker now!

Tonight Im doing a midweek moisture dc under my bonnet dryer so I wont GHE tonight.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

krissyc39

GHE/dc a lot lately (like every other day). Ive been wearing a wash and go without stretching because my hair is finally long enough but it gets dry quickly.

mshoneyfly

I have still been GHEing off and on but at least one night a week since my last post. For the last two weeks, i have been doing it 4 times a week! Im wearing a faux high bun so all I do in the a.m. Is take the cap off, put some moisturizer and a little gel on the edges and do the faux bun. I tie the scarf on until I get close to work and...voila!! I have a cute style with very low manipulation.

This is working well for me. I love that feeling at night when I turn over in bed and I feel some of the heat swirling around under the cap. Its so comforting

I LOVE this HHJ!!