~Grow NAPPtural Hair Long~

NAPPtural

My routine to grow my Napptural Hair Long is
I wash my hair once a week. (with Growth Braids)
HotOilTreatment>Steamer/Wash/Condition/StrengthnerSpray/MoisurizingSpray

Every three days (without Growth Braids)
Wash/ConditionRinse/Deep Condition with Steamer>Cold Rinse/Moisturize
and I use moisturizing products.
<font color="red"> *ONLY TRIM WHEN NEEDED </font>

drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

From one NAPPtural to another...

<font color="red"> Napptural Healthy Long Hair .........Let's Grow together </font>

The SIX steps to longer, stronger, healthy hair:
1. Shampoo Properly!An important beginning is to shampoo your hair least once a week to keep hair free of dirt and grease.
2. Condition weekly.Immediately following your shampoo.
3. Moisturize dailyMoisturizing correctly is your most important step. Long, strong healthy hair depends on it.
4. Care for your Scalp. Proper scalp care can lead to a beautiful and healthier head of hair.
5. Eat a balanced diet!Indispensable to the life and health of your hair is your blood stream. Your hair will grow long and strong if your blood can properly nourish it. Your hair will become weak if it is inadequately nourished.
6. Avoid Hair Damage. Don’t make the common mistakes that ruin your hair.

~Napptural~
wink.gif

great regime napptural and i'm especially feelin the trim only wen needed bit coz that is defintaly one of the most important steps in growin longer healthier hair and dont forget that moisture is yo hair's best frend

I have had natural hair since jan 2003.
My routine is:
Week 1:
Day 1: <ul type="square"> [*]olive oil treatment(no heat) [*]conditioner wash [*]Leave-in conditioner [/list]
Day2-7: <ul type="square"> [*]conditioner wash [*]leave-in conditioner [/list]
Week2:
Day1: <ul type="square"> [*]Olive oil Treatment(no heat) [*]shampoo [*]deep conditioner [*]moisturizing conditioner [*]Leave-in [/list]
Day2-7:
<ul type="square"> [*]conditioner wash [*]leave-in conditioner [/list]
Week3:
Just like week 1
Week4:
Just like week 2

It's been working very well. I have very soft 4b hair, and not split ends.

smile.gif
Tracy

Right now my routine is kinda simple... I veer off this every once in a while...but when I need to get moisture back in my hair(and consisitence results...
wink.gif
) I come back to this.
I shampoo lightly with dilluted shampoo 3 times a week.
I do a rinse on the days in between. I do this at night so my hair has a chance to dry(it is usually still damp in the morning).
I use a leave in of a melted homemade shea butter pomade and oils, PM Supercharged and or Pantene S&amp;S. I follow this with a heavy coating of Carol's Daugher Healthy Hair Butter and then put my hair in 6 fat coils.
In the morning I seperate the coils smooth a little Mimosa Hair Honey over the surface and finish drying. When completely dry I fluff and seperate the curls more.
I've decided to add a weekly hot oil treatment and I'm looking for some updo ideas.
The daily moisture has helped my hair really grow. When I want straight hair I do a rollerset then wrap.

Back