HA HA HA I got "THE PRECIOUS"

leona2025

Well ya'll I've been trying to get a sample of these products for a year, but every time I go to ULTA the little bottles are all gone. I just can't make myself buy the larger bottles of this until I know I like it. I went to ULTA just to look and see what I could get with their liter sale. All they had was mostly Redken, Biolage, and Matrix. I didn't want any of that. So with hope in my heart I went to Joico area.

I got: K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo
K-Pak Conditioner
K-Pak Intense Hydrator
K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

These were the only samples that they had and I got the last one of some of them. Will try out today.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WOW! By All Means Enjoy ! :grin: I Hope You Like them. Great Products.:yep:

The Last 2 Joico Products I have Purchased have been Liters.:look:

Tamrin

unapologetic
Well ya'll I've been trying to get a sample of these products for a year, but every time I go to ULTA the little bottles are all gone. I just can't make myself buy the larger bottles of this until I know I like it. I went to ULTA just to look and see what I could get with their liter sale. All they had was mostly Redken, Biolage, and Matrix. I didn't want any of that. So with hope in my heart I went to Joico area.

K-Pak Conditioner
K-Pak Intense Hydrator

These were the only samples that they had and I got the last one of some of them. Will try out today.

Did you use the coupon I posted for Ulta?

sqzbly1908

K-Pak Conditioner
K-Pak Intense Hydrator

Hey Girl - you got some pretty good stuff there....Also, Beauty Brands by Willowbrook is having a liter sale too - $11.98. I just wish they had MOP Extreme moisture or Kenra MC in liters :sad:!!

leona2025

Hey Girl - you got some pretty good stuff there....Also, Beauty Brands by Willowbrook is having a liter sale too - $11.98. I just wish they had MOP Extreme moisture or Kenra MC in liters :sad:!!

Is it only certain brands are mostly all their liters? :look: