Hair Albums that Inspire you

Country gal

Andriene- was the first album I visited and she was such an inspiration. I got a chance to see her journey to that beauty length of hair.

My newest inspiration since I am natural is mkstar826. Her album is so inspirational because she has beautiful pictures of natural hair. She also has interviews with natural heads and routines.

Country gal

Jennifer MD too. I have seen many beautiful albums and would like to say as a whole many of you inspire me. Thanks for sharing your photos and offering hope to some of us that have had those bad days.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I have to say Southerngirl and AJD come to mind. There are so many here, too many to name them all.

webby

Think Slim
simplycee said:
I have to say Southerngirl and AJD come to mind. There are so many here, too many to name them all.
co-signing and adding:

Caramel_honee
Chocolate Princess
Kitchen_tician

Too many too list

Naturals: divastate, bubln, ayeshia, naptrl, isis...could keep going

Country gal

I fiqured this would give me a chance to find out about other albums. I don't get a chance to visit albums a lot.

Cinnabuns

I'd have to say that Chicoro is a major inspiration to me right! :woot:
Her album is great and she is a great person as well.

Cincysweetie

Carmelhonee, she is def. my hair inspiration!

ETA: Would it be wrong to say that my own album inspires me?? It inspires me b/c I can see how much my hard work has paid off, which makes me want to work even harder and take even better care of my hair.

Great thread!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Chicoro
Anikalia
Peachtree
Unlvgirl
Nay
Bublnbrnsuga
mkstar826
Anky
Dana03
Carlie
CaramelHonee
Kitchen_tician
Adrienne0914
Sherrylove
AudraChanell
sylver2

Last edited:

Jewell

Sylver2 for her hair's health and her ability to stretch her relaxers with a simple routine. Sherrylove's for her hair's health, ability to stretch, and her length. Southerngirl...beautiful relaxed hair also! Unlvgrl for her length, healthy hair, and ability to remain natural!

Last edited:

landakaye

I cant name just a few so I will just say that you all are an inspiration to me because my hair is in really bad shape and I would like to aspire to be just like the rest of you.

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
AWWW thanks, Webby!

My inspirations are too many to be listed, but just to name a few:

Bubbln, SO1913, Nay, kitchen_tician, DSD, NGC, DivaState

Basically anybody natural who's hair is longer than mine!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Thanks SweetPea and Naptrl!

I guess I can list the albums that I stalk on a regular basis.

Here I go:

Carlie
Boadicea
Chicoro
Adrienne
AFashionSlave
CocoaButterfly
Moisy
Ayeshia
Reniece
Naptrl
Dreemsold
Kitchen Tician
Bree
MegonW
SouthernGirl
Syler2
AJamericanDiva
PoohBear
Nay
OnceUponATime
Sengschick
Skeegesmb
Den1 and so many others!

I do draw a little inspiration from each and everyone of you on this board. Without you I would have never gotten this far! Thanks a million!

hopeful

landakaye said:
I cant name just a few so I will just say that you all are an inspiration to me because my hair is in really bad shape and I would like to aspire to be just like the rest of you.

I agree with landakaye there are too many to name. I must admit it all started with DSD's album though, one look and I was hooked on LHCF. Now, I must have 20 others that are my inspirations too.

webby

Think Slim
Thank you Sweet! I never imagine myself a hair inspiration for anyone (yet) :kiss:

Um...DSD...LOL, I'm borrowing your list :grin:

dontspeakdefeat said:
Carlie
Boadicea
Chicoro
Adrienne
AFashionSlave
CocoaButterfly
Moisy
Ayeshia
Reniece
Naptrl
Dreemsold
Kitchen Tician
Bree
MegonW
SouthernGirl
Syler2
AJamericanDiva
PoohBear
Nay
OnceUponATime
Sengschick
Skeegesmb
Den1 and so many others!

Stormy

Anky and Sylver 2 because they had short hair when they first joined the site and now look at them!!! :)

DSD because I know of her set backs and problem areas. Now... look at her!! :)

All inspirations to me.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
hopeful said:
I agree with landakaye there are too many to name. I must admit it all started with DSD's album though, one look and I was hooked on LHCF. Now, I must have 20 others that are my inspirations too.
I didn't know I had that sort of power over people!! lol I am flattered:grin:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Stormy said:
Anky and Sylver 2 because they had short hair when they first joined the site and now look at them!!! :)

DSD because I know of her set backs and problem areas. Now... look at her!! :)

All inspirations to me.
Why, thank you Stormy!! Boy do you ever know about my setbacks!! :sekret:

Lorraine

I have a very long list but here are just a few. Some I know their heads of hair better than their name so forgive me.

JenniferMD
Anky
Kitchen_Tichen
CCD
Caramel_Honee
ArmyQT
AudraChanell
SuperGirl
SouthernGirl
Dana03 (Denali)

the list goes on and on...