Hair in my comb

BeautifulNameX

Every time i comb my hair wet or dry mass hair is in my comb. i dont know weather its breakage or sheadding or just dead hair. its like ths i stroke it once clean comb and hair is across the whole mouth.

is it the combs im using.. i use the black ace comb on the big end. and now i bought a scrunci detangling comb... my mom bought it

is it my products... i use elasta stimulations shampoo and condition then deep condition wit breakage control serum or drp-11 latly dpr--11
then i spray h2o leave in and use recovery wit it

my mom says i need a perm. i dont think i do. my hair was already underprocesesed and im afraid if i perm over it it might overproceses like last time. so i was planning on waiting till at least the 21st of the month when i get my x-mas money

my sister says to flat iron it but im afraid because i might get split ends again and have to cut it shorter than it already is. plus my flat iron broke.

I just dont know what it could be

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
More than likely you are going through a shedding phase. Try combing your hair gently starting from the tips of your hair and detangle upward. You can't stop shedding, but you can slow it down. Continue to moisturize and apply a light protein conditioner once a week. If you see breakage (short hairs) then do an intense protein conditioner like Emergencee or Aphogee.

My hair shed like this for a month! :eek: And believe me I paniced because I don't have a lot of hair to spare. It did stop though.

lonei

Do you airdry? With me it caused excessive shedding, especially that I'm underprocessed. Try not combing, I dont comb my hair for 3 weeks and nver see any breakage just shedding at the 3 weeks comb, finger comb if you have to, bu I normally just style my hair with my hands.