Look at this GUYS Bun tutorial and progress pics..

dillard

his hair looks awesome, healthy and shiny. i like men with long hair too. especially locks... but out and loose, ponytail, and braid is cool too. something about that perfectly coifed bun is too much and the sticks = hell to the no.

GoldenBreeze

I am impressed with his dedication. I do have a quick question - would you say his hair grows fast, slow, or average?

At any rate, I think that's one of the best bun tutorials I've seen.

I think it's average, because his hair is almost straight he's just
retaining the ends. It looks like about 6" a year.

TBeBe - Your DH has very nice hair.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I just showed my long haired BF this guy's site and he called him a pansy. :nono: :look:

That was mean. I told him, that this guy gets much respect from the LHCF'ers for his effort and progress pics. His progress pics and tutorial do get kudos (even though most of us are not down with the hairsticks on him).

IntoMyhair

This is how i do my every day bun
It really works, also it's good for after washing and hair drying my hair using the scarf method. The next day making that bun and of course sealing the ends first.

I would not do that bun with wet hair though.

kookysnkream

that man in the Navi commercial is FINE!!!

sorry...sooooo off topic!

I actually like long hair on a man. Like that AA guy on the Lincoln Navigator commercial with the long braids or trists. Nice!

The bun and hair sticks are not my preference at all. One long braid, or pony would be more to my liking. Hanging out loose is fine also.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I like long hair on a man but not like his. This man just looks like a girl from behind and I do not like buns on men......and hair sticks too:nono:.

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Darn! Even dudes are growing hair with the quickness!! :wallbash: The Bun with the sticks is a bit to feminine for my taste! Love his hair though...