Hair Question: But I don't want to look

How can you be ON A HAIR BOARD and be afraid to ask hair questions?:lachen:

KLB was right with her answer.

This was me yesterday, for real ya'll. All day, I was searching my heart out for a easy, great, step by step, braid out tutorial for a relaxed, neck length, 4'er. I was afraid to ask or be ignored. I was trying to look through people's fotki's and stuff. I was stressing!!!! I never found one....

This was me yesterday, for real ya'll. All day, I was searching my heart out for a easy, great, step by step, braid out tutorial for a relaxed, neck length, 4'er. I was afraid to ask or be ignored. I was trying to look through people's fotki's and stuff. I was stressing!!!! I never found one....

Let me ask Marie she'll know.

I finally found out what curlformers were:look:

Is my hair too long? LOL. Ok why am I asking this on OT. I might order some of these

I guess the lesson learned to today...If u have a hair question u scurrred to ask on the hair tips board....post the ques in OT and it'll get answered right away lol. Comedy. Pure Comedy

:look: Those are the threads I be looking for.

Hair Drama!! My hubby thinks I am insane! :laugh:

dh is like "HOW the hell" can you get banned for talking about hair. I'm like babe...:look:I know it sounds crazy...I know..I know...but it happens:lachen::lachen:

Ya'll heffas sound crazy :rolleyes::lachen:

dh is like "HOW the hell" can you get banned for talking about hair. I'm like babe...:look:I know it sounds crazy...I know..I know...but it happens:lachen::lachen:

Ya'll heffas sound crazy :rolleyes::lachen:

Scar...just tell him...U just don't know.. Just go ahead post something I made MBL and it's on and poppin. Let the debate and scrutinizing begin.

CIA and FBI missing a prime opportunity in getting new recruits. We got so many candidates on this board. :lachen:

You know doggon well you ain't finna sit down and put all dem thangs in your hurr..........then wait for dem to dry.:rolleyes:

I know she needs to sit down. :rolleyes: Girl as soon as it takes longer than a minute to put the first one in her ADD behind would give up. Q

Scar - thanks for asking the question. Up until just now, I thought "slip" meant that the conditioner made my hair slippery...like it was something good. I be in the shower patting the top of my head like "yeah....this stuff gives good slip!"

*smh*

Scar - thanks for asking the question. Up until just now, I thought "slip" meant that the conditioner made my hair slippery...like it was something good. I be in the shower patting the top of my head like "yeah....this stuff gives good slip!"

*smh*

*DEAD*:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Scar...just tell him...U just don't know.. Just go ahead post something I made MBL and it's on and poppin. Let the debate and scrutinizing begin.

CIA and FBI missing a prime opportunity in getting new recruits. We got so many candidates on this board. :lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I guess the lesson learned to today...If u have a hair question u scurrred to ask on the hair tips board....post the ques in OT and it'll get answered right away lol. Comedy. Pure Comedy

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

*smh*

whew...see....folks really want to know this stuff, even SR was lost:lachen::lachen:

You know doggon well you ain't finna sit down and put all dem thangs in your hurr..........then wait for dem to dry.:rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, ok, you are right. What am I thinking:rolleyes: Sheesh...that looks like alot of work. See that is how I get sucked into buying stuff, I buy it and then I'm like oh hell naw. Got some lacio lacio and didnt' use it for months, you know folks would give up their first newborn for laciolacio :lachen::lachen:

Shoot I just figured out the Ovation challenge stuff people have in their siggies. Q

You know I first saw those logos and read it as Ovulation and wondered what kind of stuff people were on now...and then I read the thread. :eek:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, ok, you are right. What am I thinking:rolleyes: Sheesh...that looks like alot of work. See that is how I get sucked into buying stuff, I buy it and then I'm like oh hell naw. Got some lacio lacio and didnt' use it for months, you know folks would give up their first newborn for laciolacio :lachen::lachen:

Um....mmm...What's Lacio lacio? I know what it is :sekret:but only the broad description

I know she needs to sit down. :rolleyes: Girl as soon as it takes longer than a minute to put the first one in her ADD behind would give up. Q

:lachen:I watched the tutorial just now...can you say oh hell naw:rolleyes:. Miss S will not be using those. I can't even sit through a movie at the movie theater:look: I know I am not wrapping my hair up in those things.

So I tried a flexirod. I even PM'd OHAQ like a newbie:yep::yep: asking her questions. I put those suckers in, sat under the dryer, then I was like...oh umm...I need to do X, gotta call ___, need to scrapbook. needless to say my results didn't come out too well.

Back