Hair Question: But I don't want to look

Ok...here it goes...I don't even have a hard hair dryer:blush::blush:

I know....I know....My cousin in law brings hers when I want to 'attempt' something that requires siitting under the dryer

that's why its not safe for us over there, you know Queeny almost got the beatdown for suggesting putting a perm in her dd's hair:lachen:

You a mess!!! I know when I was FOTM most of them heffas probably looked at me like, "who the heck is Queeny20?" :lol: Q

I mean D, the hairboard is serious. When a thread gets locked when some is just asking about leave in conditioners, there's something wrong.

I be scurrrrrrrrred too.

:look: Those are the threads I be looking for.

Hair Drama!! My hubby thinks I am insane! :laugh:

Ya know I just learned Gin is natural. I was like I know alot about her, everything except about her hair.:lachen:

I would have been like **** how are you gonna tell me what to do with MY child's hair:rolleyes::lachen:
Girl I did say that just in a different way. You know I don't play when it comes to my kids. Q
I think Q can handle her own. They may have thought they were gonna beat her down, but I'm sure they knew better than to step to her.

Girl just like you be packing your piece, my fingers be packing. My keyboard was on fire I was typing so fast. We were able to smooth things over but yeah that had me HOT initially!!!!!!!!!!!!! Q

Back