Naturals: What's your Blow-Dry Regimen?

LadyPBC

Subscribing and doing the bump (for more responses) - I have not mastered blow drying my hair yet. Where ya at BlackMasterpiece & WestNDNBeauty (the only names I can think of right now)?

OsnapCnapp!

I tried the tension method the other day. I got great results along the length of my hair but I couldn't quite get the ends. Any tips on how to get straight ends with the tension method?

Was this question answered? I would like to know this as well.

Stepiphanie

I don't blow dry often, but did this recently and got great results : Pre poo, wash and DC with steam. My hair is always in twisted sections throughout the process. I apply leave in to a section, and apply tiny amounts of each: Sweet Ambrosia, followed by Fekkai gloss cream, and Hair Rules blow out your kinks. Blow dry using tension method, right before I finish use my tangle teezer along with the blow dryer to help smooth out the ends. I assume any comb/ attachment will help with that.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I finally found what works best for my hair for blowdrying.

For the longest, I was blowdrying with Mane N' Tail Conditioner only, but I noticed using too much of this product and using it alone would not give me the stretch that I wanted from a blowdry. My hair would feel kinda stiff and the ends would still slightly kink up after blowdrying. I was also blowdrying in sections that were too big.

Now: I start with 4 braids after washing and conditioning my hair. I unravel one braid and divide it into 3 sections. I take one section and apply a pea size amount of Fantasia ic Straightening Serum and a pea size amount of Mane N' Tail Conditioner. Then I blowdry. The section turns out nice, smooth, and soft. I do this for my entire head for soft, fluffy, stretched out hair.

By the way, I use the Andis Ceramic Ionic Styler Hair Dryer with attachment on high heat.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
Detangle with knot today and blow dry with ultra sheen creme press! It works wonders!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF