Hair strands thickening?

Wishin4BSL

I just looked at my usually fine strands of hair, and I noticed that a lot of them are the thickness of average hair. The thick strands are much stronger too. Is it possible that hair strand thickness can change? Or is it just that the thin strands that I usually find are damaged? Maybe I just have a mixture of both? Just curious.

KiniKakes

Have you been doing anything differently, or using a new product lately.... that could be resulting in thickening strands? If so, please do share. :lol:

Otherwise........ im not quite sure what could be happening. Perhaps one of the other ladies can offer some suggestions.

Wishin4BSL

I don't think I've been doing anything special. I've been taking GNC hair, skin, and nails, but I figure that would just affect the new growth. My staples are the Sunsilk Hydra TLC line when my hair is really dry, but on a regular basis, I use Redken All Soft shampoo and VO5 Champagne Kiss Conditioner with Silk Protein. Nothing special. Maybe it's the ne heat thing?

alexstin

Yep, that happened to me shortly after I started my healthy hair regimen(no/low heat, rollersetting and 12 weeks between relaxer). It was an exciting discovery.

Isis

That happened to me in the beginning with LHCF from no heat, stretching relaxers, rollersetting and a good regimen.