~Let's About Talk Hair Strands~

Natirelle

Since I've became, I've notice the variety of different hair strands on my head.
I have a few extremely fine hairs that is pretty much growing straight. I have the majority medium strands, and in the middle a few coarse strands.

When I was relaxed I used to find hair strand (s) that would grow coarse, to fine. Why is that? I found it weird all happen on one hair strand. :drunk:

kupenda

Same here! I have shed hair strands that for the longest time I thought were pieces of fabric or random fibers from my clothes. It wasn't until I colored my hair that I realized that I have crazy fine almost see through hair at my nape. It's wispy and it does whatever it wants. My normal hair is just...normal lol. My coarse hair is angry and flighty. It's in my crown and I call it the 'hood lol. That section is mad all the time. It breaks when it bored. It laughs at deep conditioners and the blow torch at the Dominican salon sometimes. Its "special"

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

LittleLuxe

Maybe it's a nutrition issue?

At some point you're consuming foods that make your hair nice, healthy and thick. Then you stop and the hair suffering from lack of nutrition grows fine? Maybe.

Natirelle

Maybe it's a nutrition issue?

At some point you're consuming foods that make your hair nice, healthy and thick. Then you stop and the hair suffering from lack of nutrition grows fine? Maybe.
It might have been, because back in my highschool days, I ate junk junk and more junk. Now since Im in college and more careful, I havent noticed anymore of those strands.