Hair Update: 7 months post relaxer

BillsBackerz67

Your hair looks really healthy and thick, but what made you cut off so much hair in the first place?

I was bored and I had some midshaft damage. Nothing that drastic to warrant cutting 10 inches BUT I was bored and needed a change
Are you transitioning again? I would be very happy to have natural hair long enough to bun!:drunk:
Considering it but more than likely not right now. taking it day by day tho. When I go back to being natural I need to really think of a way to eliminate the problems I was having:perplexed.

NaturalPath

I really loved your hair natural (you and SB were one of the few who I always looked for updates).

Your relaxed hair is also very very pretty and looks really healthy.

Keep up the good work :)

ETA: I too was also having midshaft splits, and I am going to try to figure out how to prevent them once my hair grows back.

Last edited:

phyl73

Wow! How do you normally wear your hair? I mean daily? Do you still PS as you would have if you were natural? How often do you straighten with heat?

BillsBackerz67

I posted my regi in reply #7:yep: And I never PS as a natural as the styles never held up, looked frizzy, and old by the second or third day

Wow! How do you normally wear your hair? I mean daily? Do you still PS as you would have if you were natural? How often do you straighten with heat?

Qurlyqt

Girl, you know you've got some pretty hair! I remember you from way back when and no matter how you wear it, it's always gorgeous! :yep: