Hairline management....

vevster

I just started gently massaging Weleda's Rosemary Hair oil into my hairline until I can get some of DAT Sheep Sorrel Cream. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I use it every day. What is everyone else doing??

LondonDiva

I use Africa's best hair fertilizer which by looking at the ingredients is a generic version of the ORS temple balm although I find this much better. The ORS does contain either the Petroleum or Mineral oil in it and is too heavy. This stuf just tingles the hell out of my scalp. I love it. My hair line isn't damaged or anything but I like to buy a cream for that particular area. I use it on my kitchen also and sometimes all over my scalp.

Tracy

I use the ORS and Vitamin E Oil. I only use it when I have some fresh new growth in the hairline area - the last 6 weeks before I get a touch up.

I think my theory on that is that I most worry when I have two textures in the area to consider. I'm not sure how valid that is, but it's what I do. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I also make sure to base extra well now in that area after the one bad experience I had with a that touch up that burned me.

Fashionista

I use ORS Hair Balm when I have new growth and Carol's Daughter's Tui Hair Oil mixed with a little evoo after my hair is relaxed.

T

Tee

I use castor oil. I'm going to order some of that Sheep Sorrel Ointment, too.

Peachtree

Well, Vevster, I don't have a "hairline mgt routine" in place right now. But I'm keeping my eyes glued to this thread; maybe I'll pick up some good ideas /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Ennyaa

I use a little Wild Growth Oil on my hairline everynight and I have to say I'm surprised how quickly some areas that were thinning are filling right in.

LABETT

I will always use Nioxin follicle booster and castor oilto keep my hairline in good condition.
The most important lession I learned was not to relax my hairline if there is not enough newgrowth.
I had a bad experience and had to start all over again after my hair broke off.

ChasingBliss

I use to use castor oil, mixed with Kemi oil..I remember massaging my temples for weeks, then one day, I began to feel a prickly feeling under my fingers while I rubbed. When I went to inspect it closley, it was new growth sprouting from my temples. I read somewhere, that it's not even so much the products as it is the massaging that causes growth though...Im not sure if its true.

BLESSED1

I use a combination of Profectiv anti-thinning cream & S-curl. The Profective protects my hairline from thinning and the S-curl thickened the areas that had thinned from constant stress that my ponytails and extensions were causing, hth

ChocoKitty

Just Surge and LeKair Cholesterol...

camere

I use ors temple balm and I must admit I am seeing no result sofar and I have been using I for around six weeks so I am on the look out for something different. I be looking out for more reponses.

miss_brown

Now that I'm in cornrows, just Surge followed by a little Parnevu Tea Trea Scalp Oil. When I'm not in braids, I usually just dab a little castor oil on the edges (which also helps them lay flat in the morning
).

greAtness333

I use Doo Gro for thinning edges and temples. It's kind of thick but it keeps my edges strong. When I stopped using it I was able to easily pull the short hairs around my edgeline out.

phynestone

I haven't put anything along my hairline recently, but I sometimes use Profectiv's Anti-Thinning Creme and Frenchee's grease.

G

Can someone please tell me what sheep sorrel ointment they are using for their hairline?