Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Nice & Wavy

I want to share this message from my Daily Bible Devotion:

Because of God's tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.

Luke 1:78-79, NLT

Jesus' birth is surrounded by symbols of the light he brought into this world full of darkness. Like the shining star that appeared to the wise men, Jesus has brought light into our lives. He guides us to peace and his death on the cross for our sins is evidence of God's love for us. Let's celebrate this holy day in remembrance of the light Jesus has brought to your life.

I pray that your day today is filled with the light of Jesus and that your home illuminates with joy and peace! I hope that everyone remember the Reason why we celebrate the birth of Jesus and not of which day it fell on or which month it actually is, but the fact that He came to save us and redeem us from eternal separation from the Father.

As we approach a New Year, may that same light that comes from Jesus, illuminate in this forum and may we reflect it with our lifestyle, yes...even here in this forum. Let us bring ourselves to submission to Jesus in a way that can only show others that He is real and that they to become drawn to Him the way we did.

My personal prayer for each and every one of you is that you have PEACE in 2012!!!

With love, always.....

N&W