Happy New Year's Ladies!!!!!!

ms.mimi

I absolutely love New Year's Day. The Lord spoke to one of my sisters in the church many years ago and gave her a Word for little old me. (I'll tell that beautiful story at another time) But part of it was about new beginnings and I've loved New Year's ever since. The anticipation, the hope and looking forward.
My walk WAS cold, stale and barely there but today I repent and start anew. You haven't seen me in here during 2011. But you will in 2012. 2012 is my new beginning. Your new beginning. Oh only the Lord knows the lessons that are ahead, the new experiences, new battles, new victories, new revelations all new! Are you excited? I am!!!!!

Isaiah 43:19 NLT
For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

Nice & Wavy

I absolutely love New Year's Day. The Lord spoke to one of my sisters in the church many years ago and gave her a Word for little old me. (I'll tell that beautiful story at another time) But part of it was about new beginnings and I've loved New Year's ever since. The anticipation, the hope and looking forward.
My walk WAS cold, stale and barely there but today I repent and start anew. You haven't seen me in here during 2011. But you will in 2012. 2012 is my new beginning. Your new beginning. Oh only the Lord knows the lessons that are ahead, the new experiences, new battles, new victories, new revelations all new! Are you excited? I am!!!!!

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

Happy New Year, sis!!! You got me excited all over again! Love your post and am very glad that you will be here in 2012!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Happy New Year ms.mimi, with many new Rose blossoms, each petal, a new blessing. :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

TraciChanel

ms.mimi, I look forward to hearing more from you in 2012 and thank you so much for sharing the scripture in Isaiah. I read it early this morning and ended up reading the entire chapter. It was powerful!! Happy and blessed new year to you. Btw, you know you're going to have to tell the story about the Word your sister spoke over you in church, right? You can't leave us hanging... :lol: