Has Anyone Tried......

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Nature's Gate Biotin SHampoo, Jason Biotin Conditioner, and Energizer Hair Follicle Stimulator?
I took a trip over to Natures Nutrition today and picked up some of everything, lol, I wanted to know if any of you ladies tried these and if so what were your results? I have fine to medium strands, mainly fine, and is trying to thicken them up a bit while the length is comming in. So if any of you ladies experience thicker and fuller hair over a period of time using these products let me know. Or just list what benefits your hair did receive. I will be in braids for the next 28 days and will see if the Energizer Hair Follicle Stimulator gives me some extra growth. TIA :)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

bumpity bump....Now I read alot of threads about lots of ladies using natural products, not one of you is using or used one of these....:ohwell:

CORBINS

Hey there! I use Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioning Gel, JASON Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner. So far everything is wonderful. My hair is stronger. I've been in braids for about 8 months and when I take my braids out to re-braid, I notice very little breakage and shedding. I would definately recommend them. As far as increased growth and thickened strands, I haven't really noticed a difference. I am in braids and I would have to give a review on that after I remove them again.

Healthb4Length

I've tried several of the Nature's Gate products and they were all pretty good...but you know why I stopped right? Attack of the PJ monster, but now that you mention these products I think I will be checking out my local health food store thanks!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

No problem, I'm in cornrows now for the next 27 days, but as soon as I'm out I will be using these products. Since Nexxus been sold and all the stuff about bootleg products, I figure it's time to start using some natural products....
Alli77 said:
I've tried several of the Nature's Gate products and they were all pretty good...but you know why I stopped right? Attack of the PJ monster, but now that you mention these products I think I will be checking out my local health food store thanks!